der_killer_3

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2012 12:59 am

my acc

my acc hay been hacked
pls help me . my name is Ak47Classik in wolfteam. in real Murat Colak. my acc has been hacked, and i need help. im live in germany and im german. sorry for my bad english. but go to this page is not : (removed) . this web has been hackt my acc . i register my again in wolfteam. my name is Ak47Classic1. add me and help my pls. i want to have my acc again ...
Advertisement

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedApr 10, 2012 2:17 am
If your account has been hacked please fill out an RT through the Contact Us link here

Fill out the RT letting them know you were hacked. As soon as you fill out the RT go to the wolfteam section of the forums wolfteam and pass your RT number to any Game Sage you see in the shoutbox to get your account locked.

You will then have to verify that you are indeed the owner of that account to unlock it.

Give them all the information you can give them about amount of characters on your account, their names, unque equipment, transaction numbers of any AP you have purchased, and what IP address you normally log in from, if you don't know what your IP address is you can look it up at [whatsmyip.org]whatsmyip.org[/url]

I'm going to ask a mod to remove the link you posted, please provide your evidence in your RT.

Thank you and good luck

armaan9644

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2012 2:37 pm

my acc is hacked 2

my acc has been hacked
help my account has been hacked 2
on wolfteam my name is dangerclaws

yudia

Rank 1
PostedMay 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: my acc is hacked 2

my acc has been hacked
armaan9644 wrote:
help my account has been hacked 2
on wolfteam my name is dangerclaws  

read what Lord_Asmodeus said in the post right above you.