akkichan3431

Rank 0
akkichan3431
PostedApr 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Wheels have been messed up

since the maintenance
The bronze, silver, and platinum wheels have been messed up since the maintenance last night. (I haven't checked the gold and hematite wheels.) Now they give a level 90 ring as the top available reward for all three, rather than a set piece. This is a GIANT step down from the previous available rewards!

The bronze wheel used to give a piece of Mathew's gear, which while low level had nice benefits if you got a 3, 4, or 6-set. Silver used to give a piece of Ida's gear, and Platinum used to give a piece of Warlord's gear.

Now, I can see someone who's gotten VERY lucky and has a lot of Matt's gear saying a level 90 ring is equivalent... though it's still iffy. I mean, You can get level 90 gear from wilds and they're cheap to trade, unlike set gear, which is expensive no matter the level. However, it is absolutely impossible to say that a level 90 ring is better than a piece of warlord's gear as a reward.

I don't understand why you made these wheels even less desirable then before. At least if you got REALLY lucky before you could get something good from them. Now you have zero chance of anything decent. The best you can hope for is a building scroll. Was this the intended effect?

Thank you,
AyaSnow

Advertisement

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedApr 08, 2012 5:50 am
Its also the same way on the lotto wheel you get on the 5th day you log in for some reason.

rshstl

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2012 11:05 pm
I agree with this. You seem to have made something that was a pain to get (breaking down gear is terrible) into something that we don't even want. I stopped doing the lowest wheel *because* it didn't give set gear. Now I'm going to stop breaking down and just sell the gear for coin because I'd much rather have coin than 1 level 90 piece of useless gear that I would break down anyway.

I guess the only silver lining to this is that I don't have to spend time breaking down gear anymore.

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedApr 08, 2012 11:33 pm
Thank you for Reporting this! We will look into this.

akkichan3431

Rank 0
akkichan3431
PostedApr 25, 2012 1:53 pm
They were fixed just after the merge, but now they're messed up again guys.

Aya