vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedApr 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Golden Age Wiki

Looking for feedback, editors, and commentary on an unofficial GA Wiki
Hey everyone!

I think you're all doing a wonderful job putting together these guides. Your input would be perfect for filling in the in-progress official Golden Age Wiki. I am also looking through your guides to help me fill out content for a less official, more advanced-player wiki. You might have heard me talking about it before in Server 1 (ign: Quianna) and I would love your help/guidance. Terrible aesthetics aside, what do you think would be most vital for an advanced player wiki? The wiki I'm drafting would contain some beginner guides and gameplay information, but its heart would be pro-tips from us players, things we only figure out with trial and error. If you don't mind, have a look at the wiki here and leave comments on what should stay, what should go, and what I should fix. If you want to be an editor for the wiki, you're more than welcome! Keep up the good work with your guides as well!

Best,
vampofval21 / Qui the muffin girl
Advertisement

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedApr 30, 2012 1:54 pm   Last edited by vampofval21 on May 12, 2012 12:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total

I actually updated something!

Wiki Updates -- You vote NOW
Hey again!

So we've all merged and whined and settled again, grind is back on, which means I have to do the wiki all over again. Lots of new features have been added to the game, which means I have to work even harder ;-;

I need your help.

Go to the front page and answer the three polls. Anything else you have to say, flood the Talk Page with it.

In sum:

You go here: http://goldenage.wikia.com/

I become happier.

Win win.

♥ Qui

Pandaladan

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2012 11:10 am
Rawr