MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedJan 11, 2012 4:58 pm
pwnagebeef wrote:
it would be very nice you could actually put the builds for nm,hm,and um. When i look at this you tell us about build but no "how to put your points in per lv for all the modes." Kind of sends me off searching for another build post...  
Aes has been gone from the forums for quite some time and is unlikely to be back to update this guide now.
I'll attempt to answer for him Smile

You are actually better off working on targets rather than a per level build.
So, if you are targeting 1-15 PvP, aim for a str/dex build & work out how much of each you can feasibly get. Then plan/build your gear, and finally, work out how much you will need to allocate per level in order to achieve your targets.

To make things a bit easier, I'd suggest using my level/build planner.

RIP Kizzd
Advertisement

islam500

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 7:44 am

Stat points

its may be a noob ques , but iwant to know its answer Very Happy

is the effect of 1 point in stats deffer according to my lvl?
(for example) 1 luc in lvl 15 do the same effect that this point do in lvl 40 (for example) ?

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: Stat points

islam500 wrote:
its may be a noob ques , but iwant to know its answer Very Happy

is the effect of 1 point in stats deffer according to my lvl?
(for example) 1 luc in lvl 15 do the same effect that this point do in lvl 40 (for example) ?  
No, stats do exactly the same regardless of your level.
However, luck works far better when you score a critical hit than if you score a normal hit.
Therefore having at least 475 luck (95% crit rate) you will do more average damage than if you only have 25 luck (which is a 5% crit rate).

RIP Kizzd

islam500

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2012 8:55 am

Archer skills

thank u , another ques plz
are there certain skills to add? or i add all skills?
and if there are skills more important than others , what skills should i add? (skills build)

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 16, 2012 9:19 am
You won't have enough skill points to get all skills.
Check out Aes's skill guide for a good rundown of the skills.

RIP Kizzd

Zero_G5

Rank 0
Zero_G5
PostedApr 05, 2012 11:34 am

Resetting Stats

No offense, but noobs are asking how to reset stats. So furthermore this is for the noobs.
Okay this is very simple. To reset your stats you need AP. AP is something you can buy with real money on the Shaiya website. Once you buy AP go to the store/market at the Shaiya website and find the "Stat Reset Stone". Once you have done this buy it. Go back into your Shaiya Account (in game) and find the "Bank Teller". Once you go to him/her go talk to her. It will give you an option to check inside the bank. There should be what you bought there. Just drag the item(s) into your inventory and you can use them. To use the "Stat Reset Stone" just double click on it. Once you press the 'T' button you should have how many stat points you built up from levels. Let's say you are a UM (9 stat points every level) and you are level 70. That mean you have gotten 630 stat points over time. Of course you already used them though. But once you used the stat reset you get base stats and all those yummy 630 stat points back. Then just use them to your desire!