3) No - you will see later on that having a good healer can change the tides of the battle greatly. There are various ways to increase healing output. There are already some healers that can heal like 50% HP in a second or two.
4) Methinks you mean the duration of the debuff. I have no comment on this one.
5) Agree, I'd like to be able to access inventory, perhaps switch equips/certs and stuff.
1) Agree, although I'm sure they had a reason for doing it the way they did.
3) Sleep is fine in Monster Arena I think
4) This would entail fixing what is known as Slidecasting, which is difficult the way the game is built it seems. If it can be fixed though, that would be good.
6) Couldn't hurt
Definitely agree. So many Medals wasting space.
General PvP Ideas
1) Impartial to this idea
2) No - would be fun, but in the end cause lots of frustration due to OP teams
3) 10v10 is among one of the PvP modes introduced in the TW version of this game. Wouldn't be surprised to see us get it eventually.
4) Don't see a need for this
5) This applies when you leave or change channels in general. Annoying as it is, methinks we'll have to deal with it.
6) Since recent update, Arena has introduced level brackets (just not in Monster Arena). I don't see why not for Monster Arena too though.
7) GM has previously stated that they are working with Devs to hopefully come up with something to deal with AFKers. I agree something needs to be done.
No need or desire for PvP specific equips
Most Important - Wouldn't mind this