xinyi202

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

idj how to do this quest

Attack Marauder or Stronghold type wilderness areas to obtain 5 each of Lv2 Ore, Lv2 Lumber, Lv2 Leather, 7-Star Mysterious Fragments and Lv2 Mystical Scrolls respectively. Then go to Explorer Leon in the Market in Sanctum City to trade them for Blue Hero Gear Box.

how do i do this quest?
Advertisement

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 04, 2012 12:32 am
You basically attack wilds and get loot from attacking them. Keep doing it till you get the items you need. If you get lv 1 items like scrolls or leather attack wilds at a lil higher level.

xinyi202

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2012 11:19 am
NecromancerV wrote:
You basically attack wilds and get loot from attacking them. Keep doing it till you get the items you need. If you get lv 1 items like scrolls or leather attack wilds at a lil higher level.  

yeah i tried. i attack lvl 1-5 ... act. but all i get is the lvl 1... i have a lvl 20 material gathering.. and it needs me to gather the lvl 2 masterial. so far, i got alot of the lvl 1 materials but i cannot get the 7-star mysterious fragment. i only have the 1star mysterious fragment. does that mean i need to attack something even higher or do i just keep attacking?..

Dr.Gon

Rank 0
Dr.Gon
PostedMar 04, 2012 11:26 am
xinyi202 wrote:
NecromancerV wrote:

yeah i tried. i attack lvl 1-5 ... act. but all i get is the lvl 1... i have a lvl 20 material gathering.. and it needs me to gather the lvl 2 masterial. so far, i got alot of the lvl 1 materials but i cannot get the 7-star mysterious fragment. i only have the 1star mysterious fragment. does that mean i need to attack something even higher or do i just keep attacking?..  

you can break lvl 20 gears to get lvl2 materials

Breaking gears will give you ore (mainly) lumber fragments scrolls and leather materials

ballyxz

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2012 10:52 am
how to build a Fort?

jesse1308

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2012 12:12 pm
build your administration building to level 10 and have the required resources and you'll be able to build a fort