xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 27, 2012 1:18 pm
PurpleMousie wrote:

xybolt wrote:
With ele's, high enchant ( both weapon and gear ) i blast others away Cool  

I would be interested to know how much DEX you run and if you have any problems with it?

around 110 is enough ( lol that DEX amulet ) . It was an waste to increase my DEX to 200 ... Don't ask me too much, but the extra % gained for evasiveness was just low in my view Neutral
So i decided to focus on killing others before they kill me. And i had a bud as a nice pocket priest ^^

PurpleMousie wrote:
xybolt wrote:
to survive, i rely on my HP and gear enchants.  

How does this work for you? I have tried this and it is a bit problematic at times.  

Since you are on distance, you should be able to avoid close target to reach you. You can do that with a fighter as back-up or doing yourself. Just keep pierced shot for the moment when an enemy is close to you ( or that they've stingered ya, but i died often in this situation ;x - OP'ed skill )

Due of my high attack, i could kill most people before they could run away. And if you notice that they are going to be out of distance, use RS ^^

i'm just telling you that your focus should be on auto-attack and use skills for situations like protecting you or "finishing" the enemy before they flee away.

PurpleMousie wrote:
xybolt wrote:
For 100 REC less, you are able to get higher dmg, 100 + 100 * ele factor.  

While I generally agree that increasing attack is more useful to you, perhaps it isn't always the best option?  

due of a small stat distribution, you have to choose between killing or surviving in 1-15. It depends of your playstyle and budget to choose which one is the best one.

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

PurpleMousie

Rank 1
PurpleMousie
PostedMar 27, 2012 5:45 pm
So your suggestion would be to restat the current points I have in DEX into STR?
Changing it from; 230 STR, 210 DEX, 160 LUC to; 290 STR, 150 DEX, 160 LUC. Could also replace 2 Fortune 6s with a Craft 6 & 5 again changing the stats back to; 340 STR, 150 DEX, 100 LUC. Would change the attack value from 627 to 672 or 706 respectively.

Killing people isn't really an issue to be honest, however surviving tanking multiple melee attacks or a fighter on Conc nos is Confused >.< Gotta love panic 7 axes for stinger though Razz

I agree it's a fine line but I still question removing Safe 6/5 in place of DC1 & DF1.
Is 17 STR, 8 DEX, 9 LUC more useful than 50 REC?
21.6 Attack Vs 50 Defense & 250hp

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 28, 2012 2:32 am
that's something for you. i have linked duals Razz

( this game rounds the math result, so it will be +22 )
well that's a half of what you are getting if you check REC. But what's 50dmg less per hit ( if it's neutral ele'd ). but you can also say "what's 22 dmg more" ofc. But you are on distance, so in most situations, you aren't even under attack when you are killing others. In this situation, having 50 more rec is not useful.

as an archer, you aren't supposed to "tank" humans Razz Don't let them pet you.
i have a solution for this situation, which is having a bud as priest. But without a priest i would die simply ofc ;x

signature of xybolt

PurpleMousie

Rank 1
PurpleMousie
PostedMar 28, 2012 7:54 pm
xybolt wrote:
But you are on distance, so in most situations, you aren't even under attack when you are killing others. In this situation, having 50 more rec is not useful.  

You obviously have not been on Lailah in a while, here Mousies are in the front line.

xybolt wrote:
as an archer, you aren't supposed to "tank" humans Razz Don't let them pet you.

Also it would seem my ears are irresistible to them... Confused

Anyone else care to share ideas/thoughts/methodologies?

absthegod

Rank 3
absthegod
PostedMar 28, 2012 8:07 pm
well i have no experience with archers in pvp 15 but id recommend going all out on two stats like STR DEX, DEX LUC, or LUC STR and not make 130 of each

Check yourself before you wreck yourself