CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedMar 06, 2012 9:47 pm

The Eternal Player: Chapter 2

A/n: I do not own Eden Eternal, but the OCs & game character I use. I will add some of my friends in the story from the online game. Enjoy the fan fiction ;D

Chapter 2: The Old Story

I looked at my hands & noticed that my clothes have changed into armor. I looked at the colors to see what I was… I was in the Warrior Class, because when the first time I played it. My first three colors were orange, eggplant, & dark grey. It was if this world taken me back when I was rookie to this. I looked around a little to see what location was into. I know I was at Limestone Mountain, but am I in a village?
I bumped into someone by accident; he looked like a bear in other words an Ursun, I which I never seen before as he turned around

“Hey, are you alright?” he asked
“Yeah… I’m fine” I replied to him while rubbing my head

Before I could say anything back, he sensed something strange about me

“There’s something odd about you… you’re aura is… different from the Eternal Guardians I’ve met” he stated
“Why do you say that?” I asked him
“Are you an Eternal Player?” he replied quickly
“A what now?” I asked again
“I can sense that you’re not from this world… you must come with me at once” he replied as he grabbed my hand & starts pulling me
“Where are you taking me?” I asked
“The Oracle Athena Marie… she’ll know what is going on” he replied still dragging me

As we reached the place with a water wheel, this was very familiar to me. It’s now starting to creep me out, when we reached to Marie.

“Deln, why are you in such a rush?” she asked
“Marie, I found an Eternal Player! Just like it would be foretold in your vision & the prophecy !” Deln replied dragged me up in front still having his grip on me
“Ow! That hurts! You big stubborn bear!” I snapped
“(An Eternal Player…)” Marie thought, “Deln, can you please let go of her… you’re hurting her…” Marie said to him
“Oh sorry…” Deln replied as he putted me down & lets go of me finally

When I was rubbing my wrist from Deln’s rough grip I started giving him a death glare

“We haven't had an Eternal Player for long time… has 15 centuries passed by already…” Marie stated
“What are you talking about? & what the frag is going on here…” I asked
“Would you like to know, why you are here… Bobby?” Marie asked me

I looked at her with a surprised expression on my face

“How do you know my name?” I asked her
“I know many things… please have a seat…” Marie said to me gently
I sat down in a table as Marie did the same thing, so she can tell the story about Eternal Players
“So… why am I here… well inside the online game…?” I asked
“You’re not in this “online game” that you speak of… you’re in a world behind it… only that Eternal Players can come across…” Marie replied
“…What are Eternal Players anyway?” I asked again
“I’ll tell you the story first, and then I’ll tell you about them… Long ago, our world was fallen to chaos by the darkness & takes over; but then… a group from another world called the Eternal Players brightens our darkest hour & was the light, an arch enemy to it … however when the darkness was defeated; it swore to come back with vengeance… A prophecy was told that the darkness would come back 15,000 years later, & an Eternal Player would bring light in our world for an eternity…” Marie said
“…& you think the Eternal Player is me?” I stated
“…Yes” Marie replied
“...What do Eternal Players do, anyway?” I asked
“Eternal Players are very special… because they have the ability to change into any classes by an instant to fight off the darkness…” Marie stated

By hearing that I could achieve my goal from when I started this… to become a Templar

To be continued...
Advertisement

Zeethra

Rank 0
Zeethra
PostedMar 14, 2012 9:00 pm
The last sentence reminds me of the days where my goal was to become a blade dancer *grins in memory*.
I wonder how being inside the game itself will change it...
Maybe I'm just being picky but I would love a little bit more detail...

I may be annoying but I DO have my awesome moments. I am Nezumiiru. I look for trouble. I guard fate. I love dance parties.

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedMar 20, 2012 3:45 am
I am lvling up the fast as I can to reach it, but I'm not lvling up fast enough is the issue. For story quests & book quests I do, I get 2% each quest...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Zeethra

Rank 0
Zeethra
PostedMar 20, 2012 5:15 am
I get 1% character exp per every 2-3 quests at level 60 *laugh*
I actually like grinding... But my limit is about 20 days in the same place. I got so sick of those mummies in Arid Wilds...

I may be annoying but I DO have my awesome moments. I am Nezumiiru. I look for trouble. I guard fate. I love dance parties.

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedMar 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Not to mention very low on money for me... Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile