Advertisement

hydroblazeninja

Rank 3
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: We want your feedback on events!

Pros & Cons - We want YOUR opinion!!
GMFalcon wrote:
GM Falcon needs your help!!!

Hey all you Shaiya guys & gals! I'm really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general. Pros & Cons of Events held on LINKED, Pros & Cons of Events held on HOME Servers, the times you would like to see events held, suggestions for new events. I want to hear it all! The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!!!

Be blunt and voice your opinions. How can things improve? What can the GMs do to help? These events are for the players, so I want to hear it from the players themselves! What can I do to make things better? Thanks, everyone!

We need more events and open maps to pvp at The point of the game is pvp rank right?
So we should have at least 1 event in every map every day

hydroblazeninja

Rank 3
PostedMar 17, 2012 11:07 am

Re: We want your feedback on events!

Pros & Cons - We want YOUR opinion!!
GMFalcon wrote:
GM Falcon needs your help!!!

Hey all you Shaiya guys & gals! I'm really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general. Pros & Cons of Events held on LINKED, Pros & Cons of Events held on HOME Servers, the times you would like to see events held, suggestions for new events. I want to hear it all! The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!!!

Be blunt and voice your opinions. How can things improve? What can the GMs do to help? These events are for the players, so I want to hear it from the players themselves! What can I do to make things better? Thanks, everyone!

we really need a lot more events to make the game more fun

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedMar 17, 2012 11:41 am
Fluffys wrote:
a longer notice for events would be fantastic Smile  

This is indeed by far the easiest improvement to make for events. Announce them 24 hours ahead instead of 3 hours. Right now it's not really possible for players to plan their time to make it for events.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 17, 2012 1:01 pm
Mandatar wrote:
Fluffys wrote:
a longer notice for events would be fantastic Smile  

This is indeed by far the easiest improvement to make for events. Announce them 24 hours ahead instead of 3 hours. Right now it's not really possible for players to plan their time to make it for events.  

While I agree that more prior notice would be a bit more convenient for you folks, please remember that our events require more GMs depending on what event is run. We don't want to promise you an event in home servers (which requires 4 GMs, one in each server) and then have to cancel or change it if we get hit with a large work load that day.

We always run events at noon and 4 PM, with some exceptions every now and then. We apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope you understand and agree that this method is better than the alternative of canceling or changing events at the last minute.

New siggy to come soon!

vladky931

Rank 2
PostedMar 19, 2012 10:15 am
My feedback is to announce the events earlier.. not 2 hours before the event. It would be really nice.

EDIT: I saw your post Leo, so for Linked events you can announce them earlier?At least 12 hours before the event? For linked you need only 1 GM.. and you still announce them 2 hours before the event (im talking for canta). For home seervers i understand but for Linked it's possible to do it.

GMStingRay

GMStingRay
PostedMar 19, 2012 12:48 pm
I take the announcements of events very seriously, they are our promise to you to be available in game and on time to hold the event. Our goal is to never break this promise to you and typically this means being 100% sure that we have time for the event. Taking today as an example upon arriving at work I found that a GM who normally helps we with events is out sick. This means that in addition to all of our normal duties we have to pick up the slack for the missing member of our team and if we get all of that done we can hold the regularly scheduled event. In these situations(which are common) is is necessary to assess the day's work load before committing to an event time. We will do our best to provide you with earlier announcements.

GM_darasuum

GM_darasuum
PostedMar 21, 2012 10:14 am
I like your GM battles. Mind you I get more of the experience because I get to hear the Game Masters yelling at each other during the whole event. Very good times.

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedMar 23, 2012 2:10 am
GM_darasuum wrote:
I like your GM battles. Mind you I get more of the experience because I get to hear the Game Masters yelling at each other during the whole event. Very good times.  

lol that must be quite the experience then to have to hear them yelling at each other while looking at a screen eh?

BakaAkuma

Rank 0
BakaAkuma
PostedMar 25, 2012 1:31 pm
Why don't we do an art contest based on our own character's in-game. I'd recommend taking an a shot o ureself in-game and posting the art right next to it. Razz good luck if this takes off