mehar.thukral

Rank 0
mehar.thukral
PostedJan 20, 2012 10:08 pm

FAKE RULE

- Don't bash my employer.
I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I asked u on that day that i lagged out will i still get my participant gift ? and u kicked me out even though there was not another person to enter room and i also told u i wasn't gone play. i asked u and u never reply so that RULE IS A FAKE!!!!. if u ur self cant follow it then don't make them.
Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJan 20, 2012 10:10 pm
mehar.thukral wrote:
I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

I asked u on that day that i lagged out will i still get my participant gift ? and u kicked me out even though there was not another person to enter room and i also told u i wasn't gone play. i asked u and u never reply so that RULE IS A FAKE!!!!. if u ur self cant follow it then don't make them.  

- Act the age you want to be.
Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.

lonely398

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:40 am

lonely

why
give me weapon xD

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedJan 27, 2012 10:19 am
Aznteck wrote:
mehar.thukral wrote:

Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.  

i see his name, and where he lives. i dont think that is right:/ Mehar.thukral sounds more like an arab.....
but, GM"s dont react on people ingame BECOUSE they got their message off.
even IF you go rage/talk to them, they cant even read it.
so stop raging at GM's if you dont know the reason why.

Drifter1989

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Yeah well that dont help the fact that not everyone can afford to spend money on AP that makes the game way unfair.

latilda

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2012 7:11 pm

guns

new guns
hello, i realised there was a free sample event on wolfteam but i do not know how to get it. Can u please tell me what to do? Your help would be very much appreciated.

brayui2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Possible?

Im totally in the thinking of the [GM]Geck0. But a 100% attention is impossible (or we call that a machine)
I hope that your going too continue this way.
Kind regard.

quartell

Rank 3
quartell
PostedMar 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Re: Basic event etiquette

what you should and shouldn't do in a GM event
Yes, dont bash the mans employeer, he doesnt go to mcdonalds and bash on how you flip the burgers

25 sounds good to me

- Don't be greedy.
aw man I just wanted to be like the feds Sad

- Don't be offended
I am never offended, wait does crying in my pillow count?

- One Event per Hour
8 events a day seems like a good day to me

PS: If you have a name that is hard to read (ie. lots of I's and l's) do not blame me for sending it to the wrong person. It;s an honest mistake I can do nothing about. If you wish you can always change call sign.

no wonder you never sent llllllllllll his item, I always wondered

ALL SARCASM

thestaar

Rank 1
thestaar
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:57 am
nice man

Best Regards

thestaar

Rank 1
thestaar
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:57 am