electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:41 pm

[Gold Exchange Mini Tier] Traveling Circus Ambush

[Paid Out] We've ambushed a travelling circus for Epic Hero Approvals, Pearls and more!
ALL SERVERS!

*Starts: 2/28/12 21:00 PST // Ends: 2/29/12 21:00 PST (Wednesday)
Time in PST Format
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Exchange the following amounts in GOLD for FREE ITEMS: Repeatable if complete the tier start to finish for more rewards! Note, you can sell any extra Clown Approvals in the auction house if multiple are earned!

Tier 1:Exchange at least 1000 Gold and Get:
(1) 30 Day Rabbit Ears of the Moon (Sire Gear: Head, Male and Female)
(5) Pearls
(10) Extinguishers
(1) Truce Sign

x1
x5
*How it looks on a Male, works on both Females and Male Sires! Does not include the dazzling white suit and dangerous looking sword! Green stats vary!
x1
x1
x10

Tier 2: Exchange at least 2000 Gold and Get:

(10) Pearls
(1) 14 Day Constable Sword (Sire Gear: Weapon, Male and Female)
..and all previous tiers

x10
x1
*How it looks on a Male, works on both Females and Male Sires! Does not include that stylish white suit! Smile Green stats will vary!
x1

Tier 3: Exchange at least 4000 Gold and Get:
(1) Epic Hero Approval: Green Clown (Crown) - Can be sold in auction if not used
(15) Pearls
...and all previous tiers

x1

x15

If completed tier 3, you can start over from Tier 1 for added rewards, repeatable! Must complete to start over for more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIPS/BONUSES:
- You must have Aeria Points in order to exchange Gold in game!
- Exchange GOLD for your FIRST TIME and get this AWESOME PACK!

- What does VIP status do? Use a card to boost the following effects!

There are many different privileges to enjoy from VIP status. The higher your VIP Level, the more privileges you will enjoy. Upon activating your VIP Level, you will acquire the corresponding privileges. In addition, you may receive a VIP gift pack for your first VIP activation.

Notes:
-Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days from the END of the promotion! Any updates will be posted here when ended!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu
Advertisement

LanfearTDS

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 8:51 am
Please drop handing out extingusihers they are next to useless lol That Hero is also useless you can recruit better from Hero employment officer. Also Gov skill isnt expanded so i doubt anyone knows what it is.

500 gold 4/5 pearls, repeatible.

500 gold 1gold tray, repeatible.

It seems more and more tiers are being diluted with junk. Those 2 above im sure would haul in more doe than this tier would ever make if its money yous are looking for. Any the two examples above apply to every player, old and new.

rnkz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 4:36 pm
1 day only? seriously? Evil or Very Mad
At least make 3 days when u make hero approvals as prizes.

Jarodos

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2012 1:54 am
Ok. This looks better. no raffle is a plus. Hero approval, perls are usefull. That the other stuff is still lacking can be forgiven, but there are usefull items, so ... *argh* remembers intention, not to complain and stays silent.

jalusimptor

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2012 2:12 am
I still haven't gotten my prize for this event. I exchanged 4k gold, what gives?

edit: I'm jalusimptor on server 3

Bob_D

Rank 0
Bob_D
PostedMar 04, 2012 2:44 pm
jalusimptor wrote:
I still haven't gotten my prize for this event. I exchanged 4k gold, what gives?

edit: I'm jalusimptor on server 3  

Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days from the END of the promotion
Any updates will be posted here when ended~