Baarakinha

Rank 0
Baarakinha
PostedFeb 20, 2012 3:46 pm
Exemple: My ID in ijji is Superman0X, how can I transfer it to Aeria if there is already a Superman0X?

Advertisement

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedFeb 20, 2012 3:50 pm
I think all accounts will be transferred into an account on AeriaGames - You will have to register on Aeria with a unique username and then the data from your account on Ijji will be transferred to your Aeria account. Not sure if that is how it's going to work but that's what it seems like from what I've read.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 20, 2012 4:36 pm
Baarakinha wrote:
Exemple: My ID in ijji is Superman0X, how can I transfer it to Aeria if there is already a Superman0X?  

You will log into Superman0X on Ijji.
You will log into Superman0X on Aeria.

You will go to the designated page, verify the information, and push the button to link the accounts. At that time any GCoin balance on the Superman0X account (Ijji) will be transferred to the Superman0X account (Aeria) as Aeria Points. You will also be able to log into AVA, SF, and Gunz with the Superman0X (Aeria) account and access all of the characters that you used to access with the Superman0X (Ijji) account.

Baarakinha

Rank 0
Baarakinha
PostedFeb 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Baarakinha wrote:

You will go to the designated page, verify the information, and push the button to link the accounts. At that time any GCoin balance on the Superman0X account (Ijji) will be transferred to the Superman0X account (Aeria) as Aeria Points. You will also be able to log into AVA, SF, and Gunz with the Superman0X (Aeria) account and access all of the characters that you used to access with the Superman0X (Ijji) account.  
I know, but if the Aeria's account is not mine? Like the exemple, my ijji account is Superman0X, but in Aeria Games the account Superman0X is yours, not mine. So what can I do? Make another account and link? I don't know if I was clear.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 22, 2012 4:42 pm
Baarakinha wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Baarakinha wrote:

I know, but if the Aeria's account is not mine? Like the exemple, my ijji account is Superman0X, but in Aeria Games the account Superman0X is yours, not mine. So what can I do? Make another account and link? I don't know if I was clear.  

You will need to have a valid Aeria Account. If the account name that you wish to use is already taken, you will have to choose another.

Baarakinha

Rank 0
Baarakinha
PostedFeb 22, 2012 5:06 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Baarakinha wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Baarakinha wrote:

You will need to have a valid Aeria Account. If the account name that you wish to use is already taken, you will have to choose another.  
Oh, ok, thanks.