-Insert random response here-

Advertisement

Ledmaster

Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedFeb 20, 2012 8:49 pm
CN.Sniper wrote:
boddhis wrote:
I must have read a different thread. I didn't see anything about flaming AP. Did see some flaming against players, but last I checked that was par for the course.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for this thread to get locked.

Good Luck with the recruiting.  

LOl there's a reason why you ain't GS no more sir Razz  

Way to shoot yourself in the foot dude.

You come in here, asking US (forum community) if we are interested in your clan. You come here wanting to recruit people.

And then you start dishing out cheesy insults left right and sideways like it doesn't even matter to you what people on here think. What did he do to you? You went out of your way to make that stupid A$$ comment.

Your not going to get anyone in your clan if you guys insist on having the same overbearing, loudmouth arrogant attitude you have for the past year

Thats why you died, thats why wupurass is dying, thats the single most hated thing in the game right now: The arrogance, especially of ap users. I should know, I am (or was) one so I got used to taking it. Then I learned where the criticism was coming from and why and opened my eyes.

Maybe you should do the same before you try and go active again, otherwise your ultimate fate is the same as EliteBros.

Tl;Dr way to try and get new members jacka$$.

EyEsOmE

Rank 0
EyEsOmE
PostedFeb 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Re: No more quote replies

boddhis wrote:
CN.Sniper wrote:
No more quote replies. i am already contradicting myself by doing so. ''everything else will be disregarded''.

Game on !.  

Like I said originally, Good Luck with the recruiting.

I hope whoever does join, enjoys the clan.  

Thanks exactly the reason why WE made this post .. general fun .. and entertaining each other in a NON pervert way !! Very Happy

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 20, 2012 9:58 pm
Ledmaster wrote:
The arrogance, especially of ap users. I should know, I am (or was) one so I got used to taking it. Then I learned where the criticism was coming from and why  

that not everyone that change in that way by using AP item, myself i know alot that havent change a bit by using armor or skill up cause they like this game as i do. They r supporting it and also defend themself again those who give us a bad reputation. I will agree that in this a community we judge people from there bad fruit .I will just add this also cause it not only the AP community that r being arrogant, i would say that 80% of the people that dont use AP and are good, they always show themself and try to make people look down on them. All i wanted to say is that it not by using AP or not that make u arrogant, it only ur fault and no one else. Pls dont generalise that just make the thing even more worst.

ham33

Rank 1
ham33
PostedFeb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Well, good luck.

This game is dying. I'm surprised The Law has stayed intact for so long. Well, nice knowin yah. You guys are going to be gone soon too. Just watch Smile

Good bye !

storms4

Rank 0
storms4
PostedFeb 21, 2012 12:36 am

Application for The Law

My callsign is WrathX8 i am a gold bar 2nd class with a kdr of 5+ i am currently in a clan but if i am approved i will gladly enter The Law.

I will gladly play against any of the members as a test and hope that you consider this request.

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedFeb 21, 2012 12:58 am
Ledmaster wrote:
CN.Sniper wrote:
boddhis wrote:
I must have read a different thread. I didn't see anything about flaming AP. Did see some flaming against players, but last I checked that was par for the course.

You come in here, asking US (forum community) if we are interested in your clan. You come here wanting to recruit people.

And then you start dishing out cheesy insults left right and sideways like it doesn't even matter to you what people on here think. What did he do to you? You went out of your way to make that stupid A$$ comment.

Your not going to get anyone in your clan if you guys insist on having the same overbearing, loudmouth arrogant attitude you have for the past year

Thats why you died, thats why wupurass is dying, thats the single most hated thing in the game right now: The arrogance, especially of ap users. I should know, I am (or was) one so I got used to taking it. Then I learned where the criticism was coming from and why and opened my eyes.

Maybe you should do the same before you try and go active again, otherwise your ultimate fate is the same as EliteBros.

This. (Except Eyesome, He's awesome Very Happy)

CN.Sniper

Rank 0
CN.Sniper
PostedFeb 21, 2012 7:32 am

LOL you are speaking in ''we'' arrogance proven

Ledmaster wrote:
CN.Sniper wrote:
boddhis wrote:

Led I think you got the Topic wrong this is a Pride recruitment topic, you can talk me privately in game for all your qq's Smile

I've been running TheLaw for a Very long time now and I don't think you need to tell me how to run a good thing buddy try to put some time behind you first Smile.

The Arrogance is all yours since you have the guts to use the ''WE'' word for the entire ''forum community'' i think your ''eyes opening'' need a little work. cause you have a little succes in a pride that got holes left and right (because your members asking me if they can join left and right) i think you should be less out there Smile before you make a long fall in a month or so.

lol who says were dying?. we a full on pride with exellent activity with a infrastructure you can only dream about buddy Smile

goodluck in your future endeavors MR.Gumpypants !

TIP*: I find sexual intercourse an exellent way to leave my stress behind, perhaps you should to? Razz

kiaos

Rank 3
kiaos
PostedFeb 21, 2012 7:36 am

Re: LOL you are speaking in ''we'' arrogance proven

CN.Sniper wrote:
Ledmaster wrote:
CN.Sniper wrote:
boddhis wrote:

Led I think you got the Topic wrong this is a Pride recruitment topic, you can talk me privately in game for all your qq's Smile

I've been running TheLaw for a Very long time now and I don't think you need to tell me how to run a good thing buddy try to put some time behind you first Smile.

The Arrogance is all yours since you have the guts to use the ''WE'' word for the entire ''forum community'' i think your ''eyes opening'' need a little work. cause you have a little succes in a pride that got holes left and right (because your members asking me if they can join left and right) i think you should be less out there Smile before you make a long fall in a month or so.

lol who says were dying?. we a full on pride with exellent activity with a infrastructure you can only dream about buddy Smile

goodluck in your future endeavors MR.Gumpypants !

TIP*: I find sexual intercourse an exellent way to leave my stress behind, perhaps you should to? Razz  

His phrase of "WE" includes all those that do not share your same level of arrogance and ignorance. Full pride? Excellent activity? Sorry, but you're deluding yourself.

TIP: Better go for a check up. Maybe you contracted one of those feared STDs.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 21, 2012 7:42 am
jealous people O.O
They QQ Because they know that TheLaw Always Pwn Them Smile

“You cannot hate other people without hating your self”

Uhm got more things to say?