LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJul 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Phone Model: Samsung SGH-I897 (AKA Samsung Galaxy S Captivate)
Firmware Version: 2.2
Issue: Unable to access Eden Eternal Shoutbox #2.
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1593/screenshotqk.png It should fall under Eden Eternal Shoutbox #1.

Continued...
Currently we are able to access the second forum for Eden Eternal but not the second shout box. It is an option only on the forums (but because the forums are locked, there is nothing to do there) and it is not an option for the second shout box.

k'thanks =D

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting
Advertisement

DylanM40

Rank 1
DylanM40
PostedFeb 15, 2012 11:26 am
Phone Model: Motorola Droid X

Firmware: up to date

Problem I can reply to any of the threads. I can create a new topic but can't reply to anything

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedFeb 15, 2012 4:05 pm
It's an issue everyone has while in portrait mode. The button works better during landscape mode, but if you have to use portrait mode, press and hold down on the button until the options come up and select open in new window.

funnehGIR

Rank 0
funnehGIR
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:05 am
Model: T-Mobile G2
Firmware: 2.1
Issue: Since I don't have service, the size of what I can directly download to my phone is limited. Is there a link where I can download the .apk files for certain games to my computer, so I can transfer them to my phone through USB storage?

alohabeat

Rank 0
alohabeat
PostedJul 11, 2013 3:04 am   Last edited by alohabeat on Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Post your Aeria Mobile Issues here

Because making a new topic shouldn't be the only thing a person can do o.0
Phone Model: T Mobile My Touch Q

Firmware Version: 2.3.6

Issue: New Reply button is not working on the Dynasty Warriors Online Mobile Forums. No matter what I do the link will not work. No matter if I have it vertical or horizontal link will still not work.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJul 11, 2013 6:32 am
Try to determine what your Android OS version. Those phones were originally released a while ago. The good news is that you can run 2.1 on that phone. If you do not have it, refer to T-Mobile about updating it.

alohabeat

Rank 0
alohabeat
PostedJul 12, 2013 8:41 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Try to determine what your Android OS version. Those phones were originally released a while ago. The good news is that you can run 2.1 on that phone. If you do not have it, refer to T-Mobile about updating it.  

Ok I updated my post with my OS version data.

FreekoSuave

Rank 0
FreekoSuave
PostedNov 29, 2013 2:37 pm
Is is actually possible to run any of the aeria mobile games? I see no way to actually download, much less play any of these games.