yumie34

Rank 0
yumie34
PostedJul 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Kitsu saga Closing!!

Aeria games
I Hope Kitsu Saga Will Come Next Time Im playing the game so i dont lose it And This is the last day of kitsu saga July 14th is the day so you guys cant play anymore Crying or Very sad ill be always play this I play EE And Kitsu Saga i always like all the aeria games But not all so bye!! Exclamation
Advertisement

VampyreAkura

Rank 0
VampyreAkura
PostedJul 16, 2011 11:32 am
CATGUN90 wrote:
Why not try virtual keyboard password input where player need to input password by clicking on virtual keyboard on screen?  

only problem with that is. If for some reason while using the virtual keyboard it lags or hangs. u wont be able to play your games. SO i dont know if thats a good thing

jhogskie01

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:48 pm

pls send me may pass

i want may pass: Animal143

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
PostedJul 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Re: BAN APPEAL

BAN APPEAL
madboss2008 wrote:
HI

"Hello madboss2010, Your account was banned because it may have been compromised
by Gold Sellers. We have now unbanned your account, but we require that when
you change your password that you use a brand new password that you've never
used before, to ensure that your account is safe. If you have questions about
the security of your account, or why/how it may have been compromised by Gold
Sellers, please see this important forum thread:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1274817 If, upon logging
back in to your account, you notice that any of your AP is missing, please
reply back to this ticket so that we can help you resolve the issue as quickly
as possible. Please don't forget to use a brand new password that you've never
used before!!! Thank you,Team Eden Eternal"

I received this email but my account is still banned, and I can not request a new password need help.

Ty for help me.  

Reply back to the ticket

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedOct 30, 2011 9:51 am
I know this is kind of late, but I don't normally visit this part of the forums. And, it's still in the announcements, so I don't think that the necro rules technically apply... So, here goes:

A few good pieces of advice on account safety:

- Change your passwords frequently: The general rule of thumb is every 30-90 days for a password change.
- Don't use the same password for the same site more than once: The safest route, would be to never use that password again for any site/service you use online. However, if you have memory issues (and we all do sometimes,) then try not to use it more than once per calendar year, but never twice for the same service. For example: You change your AGE password from (Using Sup's example) Abcd1234 to something else. A year goes down the road and you want to use that password again. Try it for something else such as your Social Networking service of choice, or an e-mail. You should always try to commit your passwords to memory if you can. But if you can't, write them down and store them in a safe/secure place. NEVER SAVE YOUR WRITTEN PASSWORDS IN A DOCUMENT ON YOUR COMPUTER!
- Use an off-the-wall security question/answer combination: Most times, your account security will be compromised by something that may seem so mundane. However, this feature may very well save your entire account (or even in some cases, your identity) from being compromised and/or stolen. Use a question that nobody would be able to guess in a million years. If people would potentially know all of your answers to the questions, make the answers something harder to get at. The answers to these questions are case-sensitive in most situations. Use a combination of upper and lower-case letters, and maybe verse yourself in some 1337 speak for that extra variety.

dulafka123

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 1:24 pm
pls send me may pass
i want may pass
Login: dulafka
Character name: Dziwka

MistySnow19

Rank 0
MistySnow19
PostedFeb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Account Security

I don;t know what email was used on my Rukiia17 account because I didn't get one to reset my passwor
Superman0X wrote:
In the recent past we have posted numerous times about various sites having their account database's compromised. Many people have asked, 'How does this effect me?'.

The answer is that there are now many very large account databases available, and these database can now be used to compromise accounts on other sites. We have recently seen an increase in account compromise, as well as an increase in failed login attempts.

Because of this, we will be making changes, in order to help our community safe. You may see/hear about some of these changes in the near future.... but we can not do this alone. We would like to remind you that you should do the following:

Never use the same username/password combination on different sites. If you have done this in the past, you should change your passwords on all sites.

Always use a secure password. The minimum requirement for a password here at Aeria is 8 digits, at least one letter, at least one number/symbol, at least one uppercase, at least one lowercase. This is a good practice.. but even with these rules, it is possible to make bad passwords (example Abcd1234).

I would also like to remind the community that not everyone that has their account compromised has it happen because they did something bad. They may have re-used a username/password combo, or simply used a bad password. Please have some sympathy for those that have this happen to them, as it is not a pleasant experience.  

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

I don;t know what email was used on my Rukiia17 account because I didn't get one to reset my passwor
lol @ your avatar.

MistySnow19 wrote:

i found this text. maybe that's what you want to post. In this situation, you can use this tool : contact us - recover lost account. Just enter " / " at old email address box and mention that you don't know it anymore.

By this, they will attach your account ( ofc only after if you have provided proofs that the account is yours ) to the new emailbox to restore your account.

signature of xybolt

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:09 pm
( forgot to add that this thread is already a half year old. maybe it's time to unannounce it ? )

signature of xybolt

MistySnow19

Rank 0
MistySnow19
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

xybolt wrote:
lol @ your avatar.

I did that but I don't know my email for the account and that didn't help........
MistySnow19 wrote:

i found this text. maybe that's what you want to post. In this situation, you can use this tool : contact us - recover lost account. Just enter " / " at old email address box and mention that you don't know it anymore.

By this, they will attach your account ( ofc only after if you have provided proofs that the account is yours ) to the new emailbox to restore your account.