ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:02 pm
The oldest game I can personally recall playing is Tom and Jerry on the SNES. I got home one day after school and came to see that my Dad had bought me the SNES as a surprise present, and was playing Tom and Jerry when I walked into the door.

I am brown, and if you have ever met a brown person's parents, you will find that they are characterized by a single word: CHEEP. So my dad introduced me to internet games, such as Miniclip, when I was around ages 9 to 10 so he would not have to buy me a new game system. That is when I was introduced to computer games.

I became an adamant computer gamer when my friend came back from a visit to Pakistan when I was around 11. He brought back a copy of a popular game called Counter-Strike (and if you have ever been to Pakistan you will know that all of the video games there, regardless of the system or source, are all bootlegged). So he let me borrow the CD to the game and I became instantly hooked. Soon after in school, I was introduced to RuneScape. After getting a life, I stopped playing RuneScape and went back to Counter-Strike, got a Steam account, joined a community, got introduced to "people" in games, and began to explore other games and services and here I am at 17 years old.

Aside from that autobiography, I think it is safe to say that I have been a proud and happy gamer ever since I first played SNES.

PS: Don't worry, I am a B0$$ at school and stuff and I manage my time so that it does not effect my studies.

PPS: Thanks for this wonderful topic Lady Toorima. This is the first time I have ever had to recall how I got into games and I quite enjoyed it.

Advertisement

dalamar006

Rank 0
dalamar006
PostedFeb 11, 2012 12:54 am
my first game was on sega master system...Alex the kid, then wonderboy. my dad was a drug dealer back then in the 80s so i had every game system that was out.
ohh forgot we had a 1970s Kiss pinball machine downstairs too...
Then in like 1988-89 a game came out online when the internet was known as BBS Domains dialup moden...first RPG was L.O.R.D. Legend Of the Red Dragon. It was hosted on Industry BBS It was a read the letters rpg game no pics and ega graphics...old school, but me and my friend kory hacked the sysop password and edited our inventory haha we were like 8 years old had godly characters lvl 50 everything I think thats how we got caught lolol...
Sysop was Propain Pass was FireStick cant believe i still remember that. also played Warcraft series from 1st on up...ohh used to play DooM we had mods for beavis and butthead toons turn the chainsaw into a light sabre and have starwars toons in DooM...I freakin miss those days...I found a site that you can play warcraft 2 on still to this day...its an emualtion of battlenet, since battlenet stopped hosting war2

Rah-Rah BKA (313) Street Kidz... BlackHatz Inc.

Mintiecat

Rank 0
Mintiecat
PostedFeb 11, 2012 1:36 am
My oldest, was watching my brother play the N64 with Super Mario 64. It seemed so fun, and it was. Razz

Miss_Cellaneous

Rank 0
Miss_Cellaneous
PostedFeb 11, 2012 3:30 am
yulli wrote:
I think my first video game experience was Pong.

I remember playing it on a console system(dont remember the console name) with my brothers, sisters, and parents back in early or mid 1970s  

That's REALLY OLD o.o