nati55

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 3:52 am

can you help me ?

i cant enter in any dungeon
every time when i click "Dungeon" my screen Frezzing at "Loading" ... and i need to refresh page every time . I lose every my Dungeon Key trying to enter .... Pls Help me!
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:01 am
If this is your first time doing that dungeon let it set at loading for a bit to load the dungeon. It shouldn't eat your dungeon key without spawning the dungeon. You can also re-enter the same dungeon by when re-logging to just click on the dungeon icon and it will say do you want to re-enter. Just click yes and it will put you back in the same dungeon you had clicked on even if you didn't click "Save & Quit." There's sometimes when I get disconnected while in the dungeons and it always lets me back in no issue.

You can also try clearing your cache and cookies to see if it clears up the problem. Also what browser are you using and is your flash player up to date?

nati55

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 2:19 pm
Smile .. thank you Saveric , but i will stey in surver 4 there everything is ok dont have problem's , but anyweys why i cant enter in Dungen at surver 5 and at surver 4 everything is OK!