boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedJan 23, 2012 7:28 am
I smited the fearsome two headed glocknus dragon with my war hammer along with my best friend. Gashes of green sticky blood enveloped us and our once gleaming beautiful iron armour. The dragon thrashed at our shields and armour in pain and rage. It threw a low punch at me and i barely dodged it for the sticky blood made it hard to move. I saw an opening and dashed at the dragon but I slipped into the dark blood of its earlier victims. The dragon stopped for a moment taking a deep breath and face growing bright red, charging its fire breath for a great few seconds while I tried to bring myself onto my feet. The weight of the armour and the strength of the blood was all too much for me. The room grew quite and dark suddenly. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I looked at my friend who was running towards me, then back at the dragon. The great flames came out furiously towards me. I close my eyes accepting defeat. Is this the end? Will I not make it out of here? Will I never be able to return home to my beloved Marcy and my child Beth? Will my friend and I never go to the pub again for free peanuts and milk? I guess not. I lay there still, awaiting my death. I felt the pain of my fight wash away and let my cold thoughts devour me. I open my eyes and see my friend standing in front of me, shield blocking the fire while shouting at me. What was he saying? I don't know. But what is this feeling? Anger perhaps? Why, i should be glad he saved me but why arn't I? He turned his head using, both hand on the shield while still holding his mace. To me after a quite, long half an hour the fire stopped, my friend shouted and leaped at the dragon blowing ash into my face. He swung his heavy mace and made contact to the dragons lower jaw. It swung there, broken, hanging there dripping more blood, ash and dragon drool. It stood there dazed as my friend made a second strike and hit it on the head. It howled long and loud, stumbling here and there, flapping it's wings un-synchronizingly and finally falling next to me with a loud, slow thud. I turned my head and saw the blood shot bleeding eyes of the dragon. "Tears of the dragon eh?" I thought to myself. I closed my eyes tightly and re opened them. I saw my friend fixing his dagger on the dragon's eye. "Jenkanel, what are you doing!" I yelled angrily. "I hear that the dragons left eye contains the lime. The lime makes it look like a regular reptile eye but I know this isn't one. I knew that was the lime, I just knew it was always meant for me. With his back towards me he rose to his feet and gazed upon the gleaming lime. He took out a loin cloth from within his armour and wiped it clean then held it in both hand. It rose to the air slowly rotating and releasing a beautiful green aura among my friend. It then slowly disappeared and my friend appeared before me in a new way, gleaming in a bright green lime light with a great sword, a sword just as tall as him. He was no longer wearing armour but bandages and a tattered bright green cloak. He turned to look at me and smiled, a warm smile. Warmer than a thousand suns. He extended his hand to me. I stared at it, head beating, teeth gritting, heart pumping furiously, vision growing darker with blood shot eyes.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedJan 25, 2012 12:37 am
No messages saying were thinking about it?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedJan 25, 2012 1:12 am
Sorry, I've been sick and not on much *blushes* Entries are now closed, and we will be announcing winners shortly. Stay tuned!

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedJan 25, 2012 6:32 am
Yay ^_^, hope you get better.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedJan 25, 2012 9:38 pm
Everyone's excited I bet.

Fear is the path to the darkside... and they're all scared sh!tless