Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 15, 2011 12:09 pm
leXieh wrote:
You can still play Ep 1,2 and 4 on de PC lol on private servers so its all free AND YA IT IS FUN cos those servers get updates and stuff and events during xmas, easters bla bla bla UNLIKE SUM GAMES HERE...  

i see what you did there...

but you speak the truth lol, and really? i must look that up? can you message me a link or anything? and have you played on it?

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedDec 15, 2011 1:03 pm
Flareous wrote:
leXieh wrote:
You can still play Ep 1,2 and 4 on de PC lol on private servers so its all free AND YA IT IS FUN cos those servers get updates and stuff and events during xmas, easters bla bla bla UNLIKE SUM GAMES HERE...  

but you speak the truth lol, and really? i must look that up? can you message me a link or anything? and have you played on it?  

lol yes. YES to everything.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 15, 2011 1:33 pm
leXieh wrote:
Flareous wrote:
leXieh wrote:

woot your awesome xD lol

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Skeezanation

Rank 0
Skeezanation
PostedDec 15, 2011 4:11 pm
Flareous wrote:
leXieh wrote:
Flareous wrote:
leXieh wrote:

woot your awesome xD lol  

indeed (:

<a>Photobucket</a>

June_june

Rank 0
June_june
PostedJan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

NAMEMISS EH

I miss that game I had it for Dreamcast it came out a year after I finished my upper school....
It was like the first console MMORPG

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedJan 24, 2012 11:03 am
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
I played it once on the Sega Dreamcast... Razz  

Haha, same here, gosh that hunk of plastic was awesome when it first came out.

Phantasy Star was the game i abused the most, trying to get online was a pain though, using Dial-up back then...