Lancelot12

Rank 0
Lancelot12
PostedMay 06, 2007 10:24 pm

Aeria Points Not Showing Up In Item Mall

I purchased $10 USD worth of Aeria Points on May 4th, yet they never showed up in the Item Mall
I purchased $10 USD worth of Aeria Points on May 4th, yet they never showed up in the Item Mall in game. I contacted billing@aeriagames.com and they have yet to fix my problem. I already know what items I was going to purchase with the 1000 Aeria Points, and the total would come out to 996 Aeria Points. Whether or not you can just give me the items, a refund, or fix the problem entirely, please assist me as soon as possible. I am a big supporter of Last Chaos and have bought many Aeria Points in the past. I would love to continue to support this game through the Aeria Points system, but please assist me with this problem. My email is: italianstallion212321@msn.com.
Thank You
Advertisement

Elven Shadow

Rank 0
Elven Shadow
PostedMay 12, 2007 11:22 am
hmm you can pm a gm in-game or on forums if they don't reply to this thread

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 13, 2007 6:39 am
Has this problem been resolved? If not please send another email to the billing dept. They were very busy that week and you may have slipped through the cracks.

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...