isellthingstoo

Rank 1
isellthingstoo
PostedSep 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Free Sigy's - Limited time offer

Making the odd few sigs I have time for before Uni. :3
Hey!

So yea, I'm starting Uni pretty soon for my BA Graphics Design course, and untill then, I've got some free time to myself. ^^

Anyone is welcome to request a signature, it's all free, I just ask that you leave me credit for my work. Although anyone is welcome to actually give me something for these signature's if you really want to Razz

If you'd like a signature, just leave me with the info you want on your sig, such as:

Character name:
Guild:
Quote:

Then tell me what character you would like on it. This could be a screenshot of your character in game, or a render from a game or movie. I find it hard to make a nice signature from bad quality images, so make sure you can get a good one. I don't mind searching myself if you name it either. ^^ (Oh, and one other thing, if you screenshot, make sure to zoom it to the character :3)

Taking a screenshot for the image?
If takeing a screenshot, please turn all your graphics settings in game up, but leave any glow or blur effects off. I also ask you to stand your character so that the background does not have a similar colour to any clothing/hair etc. Preferably stand with your back to a wall, facing the side somewhat Razz (side views tend to give better look than head on.)

I can also animate signatures, but I likely wont due to time. If I don't get too many requests, and you want animated effects, I may give it a go. But anyway, enough about that. Just leave a post if you're interested, with any info and I'll see if I can get back to you. ^^

Some examples of my work: (Yay, image spam!)

My current fav one.

Above one, before I touched it up.

Signature for a 'competition', where the comp maker dissapeared =.=.

Animated :3

Animated aswell.

(More on my profile :3)
Advertisement

Keroascrazy

Rank 0
Keroascrazy
PostedSep 11, 2011 10:53 pm
loving the animated ones. they look really neat, and not overdone or guady like some others Ive seen x3
very well done.
I'd hit you up on this, but I like my siggy. ponies forever:P

Epik0

Rank 0
Epik0
PostedOct 18, 2011 4:41 pm
Wow! Amazing artwork! I'm wondering if this limited time offer is still up and running, but it's cool if you're busy in uni lol. Just asking, before I request a sig (provided you're still available).

Again, great work,
Equistice

Xiao.Chan

Rank 0
Xiao.Chan
PostedOct 20, 2011 7:23 am
Amazing Siggies you have there!
Got tutorials for all these sig?
Could really learn a few basics and experience more.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedOct 20, 2011 7:41 am
Character name: Cervios
Guild: Anime
Quote: Prefer you think of something, as for the character in the siggy any male with long white hair seems to be my trademark lol

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedOct 21, 2011 10:13 am

:D siggy? :D

for a healer? pls? xD
I hope you're still taking requests? :3

..taking my chances! xD

Character Name: Minivitale
Guild: Holy_Guardians
Quote: "Is everyone alright? Thank goodness!"

Link to screenie: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v353/spellcaster/?action=view&current=snapshot_20111021_144901.jpg

^^ I'm a healer and was hoping for something angelic in the siggy... I hope you're still taking requests! Thank you very much <3

masterjake132

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2012 8:29 am
Name: Xonas
Guild: Revelations
Quote: I have limits...that you won't reach!

Pwetty please and thank you in advance Very Happy