pjthomas87

Rank 0
pjthomas87
PostedAug 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Eden Eternal OST

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but when I play most MMO's, I typically turn off the music playing in favor of my iTunes or other form of media. I actually started to play EE probably about a month or so ago, and was surprised to find that the music was actually quite pleasant, and worth listening to.

Then, there was a download somewhere (sorry, I actually forget where it is) to have the entire OST, and now that I've had a chance to truly listen to it and let it soak in, there was some real talent behind the musical influences in EE. I was thoroughly impressed. I wrote to EE, and told them to pass my compliments onto the music dev team (as well as the rest of the team for making such an awesome game), and they responded back, quite pleased, mentioning the forums.

I figured I would share this with you all, being an advocate of VGM, and ask if there are any particular tracks that stand out to you within EE? Some of the tracks I liked I actually haven't reached the areas yet, but when I find it I will let you know! When I downloaded the songs, none of the tracks were named. Eden has been one of the most unique experiences I've had in a while, and its music is just one of the elements that make it so.

"Stay positive and love your life." Eden Eternal | Kaoryn | Aquamarine
Advertisement

slayerac

Rank 0
slayerac
PostedAug 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Malice Palice music...its well made to be sinister, and even has the occasional hissing noise.

SephirothxIshu

Rank 0
SephirothxIshu
PostedAug 08, 2011 5:25 pm
I really like the music for dungeons Smile Some of them radiate "epic" while others are more lighthearted but adventurous. They definitely hit the spot with their OST.

Delamakin

Rank 1
Delamakin
PostedAug 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Eden Eternal OST

pjthomas87 wrote:
Then, there was a download somewhere (sorry, I actually forget where it is)  

Aeriagames\EdenEternal\bgm directory as far as I know.

pjthomas87

Rank 0
pjthomas87
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:05 pm
Thank you for posting that! Now hopefully others will enjoy it as well.

I agree with you, Ishu. They have definitely captured a lot of personality with their music, and it all sounds wonderful. Personally so far, Kaoryn is in the desert town of the Goss Mountains, and it is a pretty catchy tune there.

When I'm not being nommed by drakes, anyways. Smile

"Stay positive and love your life." Eden Eternal | Kaoryn | Aquamarine

Mermaiddu17

Rank 0
Mermaiddu17
PostedDec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Re: Eden Eternal OST

Eden Eternal Original Soundtrack on Megaupload
If anyone wants the original soundtrack of Eternal Eden mp3 I uploaded to Megaupload. This is not the real original soundtrack but you can enjoy having all the music. ^^
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EE16TOM4