Lord Chiliman

Rank 3
Lord Chiliman
PostedMay 02, 2007 8:03 pm

REFUND or not

Waiting
I am still waiting for my refund not an email that says, "Sorry, to hear you have been having problems." I thought that was funny. I am waiting for my 8 Greatest Experience potions to be refunded, since you did admit in the email it was a wrong description. Anyway, thanks and kudos to Tatehawk whose video on how to use the Item Mall was invaluable. Of course, after you understand how the system works then the instructions make sense. I could revamp the entire system and make it lot easier but then I do not work for free. So where is the refund on the 8 potions in my inbox still waiting.

To Kill or not to Kill, it just matters as to how bad you are!!
Advertisement

lemonia

Rank 2
PostedMay 02, 2007 8:48 pm
hmm..... i guess their whole staff is wat we have met so far, all the GM are the staff??? if not, i dont' see why the progress of everything in this game is going so slow...... they must have lots of pressure....

psiklon

Rank 0
psiklon
PostedMay 11, 2007 6:14 am
I am also still waiting and I reported the problem on the 19th of April. I did get an email saying I forgot to give my in game name a few weeks ago so I suppose any day now... Looks like the item mall is popular.

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 11, 2007 6:16 am
Resend them an email reminding them you still have not received your refund. It might have been something that slipped through the LC cracks.

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
PostedMay 11, 2007 6:17 am
It is indeed, the ItemMall is used more than people think.