• Bleach

How about you guys?  
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:30 am
So hard to say Razz

I probably don't have a favorite, but certain games hold a special place in my memories, mostly Super Nintendo games.

• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV NA port for Super Nintendo)

FFII(IV) was my very first RPG. I had never experienced a game that was based around story and characters before. As a friend later put it, it was like "playing a book". I since then fell in love with the genre. Super Mario RPG was the first RPG that I "mastered", playing it through over and over until I knew everything about the game, down to memorizing much coins and XP every enemy awarded (LOL NERD).

• Chrono Cross

Best RPG OF ALL TIME. Indisputable fact. Your counter arguments are invalid. Seriously though, the game had its flaws, but I don't remember being so wrapped up in a storyline and characters before or since. Maybe it was the music. It was Mitsuda's best work and possibly the best video game OST ever made. Set a perfect atmosphere for every single scene in the game. The setting, the themes, and the atmosphere later became a major influence of my own writing.

• Super Mario World
    Super Mario World II: Yoshi's Island

In terms of pure fun factor, I can't think of any games that beat these two. My brother and I could sit and pass a controller back and forth for an entire weekend with these ones with the sacred rule of "die or pass a level" being the moderator.

• Super Mario Kart

All of the games in the series that came after this one were bloated and needlessly complex. Super Mario Kart (1992) got the formula perfect the first time. As with SMW 1 & 2, this could keep my brother and I occupied for an entire weekend. Friends would come over for the "Best of 3" Battle Mode tournaments, which were so fun that we had to allow people to play their third match, even if they had already lost 2.

• Goldeneye

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEAAAAAAAAH. Proximity Mines and memorizing spawn locations. Trolololololo.

• Shaiya

This game was pretty cool too, I guess.

bsomeone

Rank 0
bsomeone
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:34 am
Gee... it's hard to say which game's my #1 @-@""

It has to be Eden Eternal; it's the only one I play atm xD

... although... I have to say Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 come soooo close Q-Q

Eden Eternal (Retired 9/2012): [Deity]-Deviryu-Sapphire(Aquamarine)

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedNov 18, 2011 2:21 am
Hello Kitty Online!

luffy3san

Rank 1
luffy3san
PostedNov 23, 2011 1:27 pm
i like FF games as well, can't wait for FFXIII-2 Exclamation
i also like the Kingdom Hearts series Smile

KnightsD

Rank 1
KnightsD
PostedDec 25, 2011 4:45 pm
TEKKEN
KoF
SOULCALIBER
TENCHU
PSP2i
they rule me Oo

n4nomachine

Rank 1
n4nomachine
PostedDec 25, 2011 7:21 pm
Final Fantasy, Crash Team Racing

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 29, 2011 9:11 am
Avyn wrote:
So hard to say Razz

Chrono Cross

Best RPG OF ALL TIME. Indisputable fact. Your counter arguments are invalid. Seriously though, the game had its flaws, but I don't remember being so wrapped up in a storyline and characters before or since. Maybe it was the music. It was Mitsuda's best work and possibly the best video game OST ever made. Set a perfect atmosphere for every single scene in the game. The setting, the themes, and the atmosphere later became a major influence of my own writing.

I totally agree this is my favourite, what an amazing game pity it was exclusive to the American and Japanese Audiences, would have been a great hit everywhere if it had been more accesable.