simonsimon

Rank 0
simonsimon
PostedDec 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Refer points :DD

SO theres this site many of oyu may know of its called Clixsence.
Im trying ot get some money to buy some AP via paypal so ANYWAY im wonder can you guys sign up?
help a fello out D
This site is worthwhile for me to pay 15 bucks in the long run so i can invest in more sites ===== mor emoney ^^
Im a smart kid
So anyway Just click on the link and sign up and do ads You just have to load them up view for 30 seconds and you get 1 cent...
not alot but It adds up you get 1 gaurenteed ad per day so its probably over 5 cents per day....
BUT If you upgrade like me you get over 4 ads per day so you can possibley get 4x as much money as you would as a free member DDD
Plus you get 1 doller bonus roughly when you join as prenium AND i get a bonus 2 bucks ^^
So send this link around and help me out
Also if your too lazy to make a account and earn your own money just giv eit a click

PS the site didnt give me a link*sad face* ANyway just post your email and a fake name below or your real name and ill send youa referal link D Gooday to everyone and please help me out

Advertisement

simonsimon

Rank 0
simonsimon
PostedDec 27, 2011 2:09 pm
found the link on my profile ^^
Just copy and paste it and i should get some mula without you doing anything You doing soemthing is as bonus Very Happy
http://www.clixsense.com/?3897801