scrawlx101

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2011 4:34 am

PS3 GAMES

any1 know any gud ps3 games for a 14year old
Yo,any1 know any gud for a 14year old which are rated for tht age no 18's or 15's.Also i wud like them to be :

any genre
EXCEPT First and Third person Shooters
Also i wud like no blood or excessively bad language since my mum wud go crazy.Oh yh NO COD,i hate tht game so overated.Doesn't have to be multiplayer it can be single player but wud prefer multiplayer action.

Oh yh can u also name any other games wth CO-OP campaign or good online.NO dead communites plz.I hav transformers war for cybertron,Fifa12 and Gran Trusimo 5.Also must hav a good storyline .NO SHOOTERS OR BORING GAMES.I need some games for christmas.
thnks all!Smile
Merry Xmas!
Advertisement

KnightsD

Rank 1
KnightsD
PostedDec 25, 2011 4:35 pm
Littlebigplanet, Lego Star Wars, Ratchet and Clank. you may like these.

scrawlx101

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2011 4:24 am
thnks for reply,is PSN down in the UK?

and how do i find my WPA key.Is there any default connection wth no seruity settings cuz i cant connect to PSN.something about being ip address timing out.Also i keep getting this error code 80130182 HELP plz
I only 14 so i know nuthing abut computers and my dad unlikely to phone internet providers.

KnightsD

Rank 1
KnightsD
PostedDec 26, 2011 6:56 pm
All I know about the UK server is they went down for maintenance on Nov 2 but should be up and running now. Your WPA key is found under the bar code on your router. The error code
(80130182) just simply means that it cannot connect which makes sense because you cant get pass the WPA security(Until you find the code and enter it). and whoever set up your router most likely made your connection secure, so If all else fails, it would be best to talk to them as they should most likely have the new password.