M0nday

Rank 0
M0nday
PostedDec 24, 2011 2:56 am   Last edited by M0nday on Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm. Edited 5 times in total

LimeHaven - Forums, Wiki, Skill Calculator, & AP Giveaways!

For every person that joins, Lime Odyssey will be released one day sooner! /lie
Hey all you wonderful people,

We've been hard at work on a Lime Odyssey fansite, and we're finally ready to show it off to the public. The forums are up and running, the wiki already contains a wealth of information, and the skill simulator is fully functional (for warriors, at least - other classes will be up within the next week).

http://limehaven.com/
Wiki: http://wiki.limehaven.com/
Skill Calculator: Warrior - Thief - Mage - Cleric

But we're missing one key component - you.

We need help. Without the support of a community, a fansite is nothing. If you'd like to contribute in any way, please come register and help out with the wiki and post around on the forums.

We have a team of dedicated wiki contributors. If you'd like to join, PM me or leave me a visitor message on LimeHaven. As an added bonus, all members of the wiki team will get an awesome pink username on the forums.

We'll also be doing tons of contests and AP giveaways in the future, so keep your eye open on the site!

LimeHaven is going to be a huge success; we're going all out with this one. If you want to meet some new people, discuss Lime Odyssey with fellow players, and have a great time while being apart of something huge - join now.

**GM Disclaimer**
This website is not affiliated with AGE and the information reflected on this site may not be applicable to the AGE version of Lime Odyssey. As a general reminder, please browse carefully.

Advertisement

Deformality

Rank 0
Deformality
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:02 am
This site is really cute and every page is well integrated. I assume the wiki is being worked on vigorously since there's a lot of missing information, so I'm looking forward to what this site has in store! The skill simulator is nice too, hoping you get those other classes soon.

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
PostedDec 24, 2011 4:52 am
Wow! Great Job!

Maglama

Rank 0
Maglama
PostedDec 24, 2011 5:54 am
Such an impressive piece of work. I didn't expect much dedication before I clicked the link. Keep up the good work.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 24, 2011 6:29 am
Love the skill calculator, nicely done. Very Happy

SimplyAde

Rank 0
SimplyAde
PostedDec 24, 2011 6:50 am
Oh my...

IT'S FRIGGEN AWESOME! >_<

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedDec 24, 2011 7:40 am
wow awesome job o.o

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

blueiceclaw

Rank 0
blueiceclaw
PostedDec 24, 2011 7:43 am
Looks great! Added to Favorites ♥

-.- blueiceclaw

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 8:05 am
Great job of the design of the place, I didn't know what to expect o:

Well now I don't know what to do I barely have enough time for this forum as it is D;

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.

xSatsu

Rank 0
xSatsu
PostedDec 24, 2011 9:08 am
Very nice.