Astraeus.CM.PG

Partner
Astraeus.CM.PG
PostedAug 31, 2011 9:30 am

Browser Issues

Currently there is some issues with entering PG thru the browser. We are aware of the Issue & are working on it. Also if you are Using Internet Explorer 9 & have any Java below 6.25 you will have issues of different kinds & this is also being looked at

The following Browsers are working: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
Advertisement

DarkKnight2314

Rank 0
DarkKnight2314
PostedAug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Re: Browser Issues

Astraeus.CM.PG wrote:
Currently there is some issues with entering PG thru the browser. We are aware of the Issue & are working on it. Also if you are Using Internet Explorer 9 & have any Java below 6.25 you will have issues of different kinds & this is also being looked at

The following Browsers are working: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari  

Working well for me. But thx for the info

Fedaykin-Akira

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2011 4:03 am
The IE Problems should be fixed and all browser should work fine (Firefox, IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, Safari).
As not even Microsoft supports IE 6 it is also not supported by Splitscreen. Always try to use the latest Java version.

Bajirao

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:59 pm
I am getting scroll bar for PG widget.
I am using Firefox 6.0.2, it was working fine till yesterday.

because of scroll bars the already small screen is becoming further less visible.

if $life { $knowledge++; }

Fedaykin-Akira

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 3:05 am
Simply use the fullscreen mode. when ingame press alt+enter or go to options and switch resolution and change to fullscreen.

Looks like those scrollbars are linked to your resolution settings of your monitor and/or your browser.

grankuwaga

Rank 0
grankuwaga
PostedDec 23, 2011 2:16 pm
when ever I click on the Get Free Aeria Points: Watch Video option no video shows up and is only a white screen Sad