idenight

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:34 am

Will Aeria Games have their own servers?

Question about aeria games.
Will aeria games have their own servers? If yes, will Aeria Games have their own marketing plan such as giving prices for in game items? If yes, I would like to see everything is available for both in game cash and speedboost then I will like Need for Speed World so much.
Advertisement

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:35 am
Yes and no. They will provide more servers for NFSW but otherwise the game will be the same it is on EA.

~Safirethunder, Team LaterFire leader~

Destronus

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 12:17 pm
I know this is off topic

But I'm glad you have finally made it back to the forums again IDE, I've deleted everything. Especially that test account under your name. In which btw I cheated in and gained some notoriety as I planned.
The guy called Mg-powers called you a scumbag from Turkey Laughing http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/45/7739848.page
Well, anyway maybe I've done enough jokes.
However, I didn't make that first Idefikin (impersonator) and the first BilalGuvenc ID which robrobs claims. I made the driver but not the EA ID. So, there is still some publicity left about you.

And the trainer thing... Let's just say I finally knew what's Dialog's and Ersteg's secret. Now that they both become #1 and 2 so easily in short period of time.

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Aeria already promised more servers. We just have to wait for a long (or short) period of time.

CMACKENZIE Cool

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 08, 2011 7:23 pm
lol I hope it doesnt tie into EA because my account is synced into a bad ea account xD cant play it

ALPINEWB

Rank 0
ALPINEWB
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:42 pm
We miss you at official NFSW Ide Laughing

LucianaIV

Rank 0
LucianaIV
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:06 am
Ehh, so, does this use the same servers with the same drivers, or do you start anew here? O.o

I got a level 50 driver with quite a lot of Speedboost spend on it that I'm not about to abandon no matter how bad EA management is.

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:16 am
LucianaIV wrote:
Ehh, so, does this use the same servers with the same drivers, or do you start anew here? O.o

I got a level 50 driver with quite a lot of Speedboost spend on it that I'm not about to abandon no matter how bad EA management is.  

Uses same servers, Aeria just will add their own but they will still be on same game. Your driver will be safe and usable.

LucianaIV

Rank 0
LucianaIV
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:28 am
SapphireThunder wrote:
LucianaIV wrote:

Uses same servers, Aeria just will add their own but they will still be on same game. Your driver will be safe and usable.  

Good to know.