13%30 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 222 Votes

Varixai

Rank 0
Varixai
PostedNov 29, 2011 9:35 pm
Dynasty Warriors Online needs serious help!

Seriously, have you seen 1 positive post on here about it? No, because it has been on a downward spiral for months and months.

Look at DWO forums compared to any other forum. Every single thread and post is negative. I truly hope somebody at Aeria will finally take some notice and go fix or fire all of the DWO GM's and replace them with people like all of the other game's GM's because they seem to be doing a fine job.

I'm not going to go into what is wrong with DWO here because if you glance at the forum for even a second you will find hundreds of posts screaming at you guys about it, spelling out everything that is so terrible in the game and the staff right now.

Please, go fix DWO and it's "staff"

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
Advertisement

uddE12

Rank 0
uddE12
PostedNov 30, 2011 5:46 pm
I think u guys are doing a great job

Fast respons on tickets regarding ts2

=)

bytorbusch3

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2011 7:24 pm
I somehow sold an equuipped item to npc tried to do ticket but my situation was misunderstood tried again seems they sill didn't get what i was saying then got rejected as spam from then on. Great customer service( spoken with sarcasm). Took me a lot of work to get those walkers and to lose it to a game glitch of some kind then get rejected as a spammer because i replied more than twice when your staff misread what i said was very annoying to put it nicely. Wish i could express my true feelings to you but would get me banned.

oconner

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

service survey

I like how the game play is going. And how the gm's r showing more often.