lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedNov 18, 2011 8:02 pm   Last edited by lancetronic on Feb 27, 2012 4:46 am. Edited 9 times in total

[NEW VERSION] DDTank 3.0 - New Era!

Update has arrived today! Come check out our huge update!

Version 3.0 is here! There's many additions for you to enjoy!

2 New Dungeons!

Fun brand new modes to check out!

Run Run Chicken

Gulu Sports Meeting

New Card System!

Cards will help boost your stats. Collect all the cards in a set to gain an added bonus to help you out during battle!

Master & Apprentice System!

Are you an uber-powerful high-level player? Then become a Master and show your fellow players the way of DDTank!

When is launch you say?
Wednesday, December 7th, 6:00PM (PST)
Maintenance may last up to 5 hours and the two servers will be merged.
Click here for more information about the server merge.
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:45 pm
:O nice
Been waiting for it :>

HiiroshiA_04384

Rank 0
HiiroshiA_04384
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:46 pm

(Y)

omgshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! wheeeen? :$

Dead.X20

Rank 0
Dead.X20
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:46 pm

OMG

Yes Finally

xyrile013

Rank 0
xyrile013
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:50 pm
yeah!

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:53 pm
woootttttt,, wooootttt, come on please, be fast!

Reventon.66

Rank 0
Reventon.66
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:54 pm   Last edited by Reventon.66 on Nov 24, 2011 10:25 am. Edited 2 times in total

This is awsome!!

Finally!
It's good to know that we will be updating to the 3.0 version soon. It looks a lot better than 2.6! Here are some of my other suggestions for the DDTank team. Please read them patiently.
1. I would like to see a change on the fortification system. (the fortification system has upset a lot of people, wasting away 20 es5 in 3 minutes and failing is not fun. That means you did a month of tasks for nothing.)
2. I would also like to see an amelioration of the chatting censorship. (especially for the word 'com', sometimes people can't create a chamber because the word 'com' is considered 'illegal character' and one of the default chamber titles contains the word 'come')
3. A new server would fairly decrease the gap between new players and the high-level players. Since Aeriagames is not the only website that hosts DDTank, a new server would also attract new players to Aeriagames, as well as those old players who want a fresh start.
4. At the same time, since DDTank is a game that requires a lot of players to be online at the same time, a new server would cause some problems in the two servers we currently have. My suggestion is, as we launch the new server, we can merge the old servers so there can be enough people in the old servers to fight each other, it would also solve the league fight problems.
5. DDTank has slow paced gameplay and it is annoying sometimes. I think it would be a great idea to speed it up a little bit.
6. Playing DDTank can get repetitive sometimes because we are basically doing the same thing over and over again. Why not have some tournaments?
I have also put these suggestions in today's daily task thread. But I realized that it's better to put it here since i am not entering the raffle. As a software engineer, I was amazed by the game DDTank and I would like to see it reaching its full potential. I will be supporting this game and if you guys want any onions from me just ask me anytime!
Thank you very much

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: This is awsome!!

Finally!
Reventon.66 wrote:
It's good to know that we will be updating to the 3.0 version soon. It looks a lot better than 2.6! Here are some of my other suggestions for the DDTank team. Please read them patiently.
1. I would like to see a change on the fortification system. (the fortification system has upset a lot of people, wasting away 20 es5 in 3 minutes and failing is not fun. That means you did a month of tasks for nothing.)
2. I would also like to see an amelioration of the chatting censorship. (especially for the world 'com', sometimes people can't create a chamber because the world 'com' is considered 'illegal character' and one of the default chamber titles contains the world 'come')
3. A new server would fairly decrease the gap between new players and the high-level players. Since Aeriagames is not the only website that hosts DDTank, a new server would also attract new players to Aeriagames, as well as those old players who want a fresh start.
4. At the same time, since DDTank is a game that requires a lot of players to be online at the same time, a new server would cause some problems in the two servers we currently have. My suggestion is, as we launch the new server, we can merge the old servers so there can be enough people in the old servers to fight each other, it would also solve the league fight problems.
5. DDTank has slow paced gameplay and it is annoying sometimes. I think it would be a great idea to speed it up a little bit.
6. Playing DDTank can get repetitive sometimes because we are basically doing the same thing over and over again. Why not have some tournaments?
I have also put these suggestions in today's daily task thread. But I realized that it's better to put it here since i am not entering the raffle. As a software engineer, I was amazed by the game DDTank and I would like to see it reaching its full potential. I will be supporting this game and if you guys want any onions from me just ask me anytime!
Thank you very much  

Also Reventon it would be helpful to put your ideas here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1208783

Reventon.66

Rank 0
Reventon.66
PostedNov 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Re: This is awsome!!

Finally!
KeinMcnyaa wrote:
Reventon.66 wrote:
2. I would also like to see an amelioration of the chatting censorship. (especially for the world 'com', sometimes people can't create a chamber because the world 'com' is considered 'illegal character' and one of the default chamber titles contains the world 'come')
Thank you very much  

Also Reventon it would be helpful to put your ideas here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1208783  

I just did it! Thank you very much! By the way, I just voted your karma, can you vote mine? Rolling Eyes

RolferW_60114

Rank 1
RolferW_60114
PostedNov 18, 2011 10:25 pm
wonder if Server is gonna Wipe the accounts