Wtrdrgn

Rank 0
Wtrdrgn
PostedNov 08, 2011 1:48 pm   Last edited by Wtrdrgn on Nov 08, 2011 7:43 pm. Edited 11 times in total

[Guild] Legion

Guild Name: Legion

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who reads and shows interest in Legion. Now:

Who we are:

Introduction:
Legion is an active MMO guild that has played multiple online games and overtime has become a family. We originated from a game known as LoMA, and has since then, brought in recruits from other games, including Aeria Games - Eden Eternal. Though many of us have disappeared due to school or other life necessities, there are still a few vets who'd love to expand our family once again.

How we play:
We usually play as a PvP style guild. This means our main purpose from quests and grinding would be to get decked out on necessary gear in order to dominate in the PvP world.

With that being said, we understand that it's not everyone's intent to run around and play a game just to fight other people. That is why we have expanded our interests towards all players. We do not want to be just a PvP guild anymore. Instead, we would like to build a family that we can communicate with, no matter the interest in gameplay. PvP may still be somewhat big to us, but family will always be more important. We're here to help everyone with quests, or instances, and wouldn't mind gathering enough players to do raids with.

Our aim is to build a virtual family who we can laugh and have fun together with, as well as helping and improving ourselves as fellow players at the same time. We have become a very social guild and would love to see some new faces.

Requirements:

• Must be somewhat active. This means you don't have to be online everyday. We understand a lot of you have college, school, work....LIVES. However, just let us know what you're up to if you should be gone for a lengthy amount of time.

• Our main form of contact is our RaidCall server. It's our voice channel. We use it everyday and it's good to communicate with even those who don't have mics. I'm not advertising RaidCall; I'm stating that if you want to reach us, that's 9 times out of 10 where we'll be.

• We may tease, make crude jokes, and say things that may slightly embarrass you. However, we do not tolerate any form of abuse or ongoing harassment. We are trying to build a family and keep enemies to a minimum. If you have the personality to flat out flame someone you do not know, that is on you, but we do not tolerate it in Legion.

Guildmaster: TankHo (Wtrdrgn)
Guild Officers: Shionn, Pyrowolf
Forums: Forum Link (Rebuilding)
Aeria Group: New Group (Join if you wish to be a part of our family)
Other: RaidCall (VoIP) Server: Legion Family (Our main form of communication)

Guild Decal:

Code:
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/Wtrdrgn/legion_decal.jpg[/img]

More to come soon and I hope you all will join us, and even become part of the Legion Family. If our name gets taken at anytime, we'll keep you updated on what name we use.
Advertisement

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 08, 2011 1:49 pm
I see you got around to making an official post ;D!

Much luck to your guild~

<div><a></a></div>

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedNov 08, 2011 1:51 pm
Wow. :> Very organized and tight knitted~
I also wish you luck with your guild!

ArthancEX

Rank 0
ArthancEX
PostedNov 08, 2011 1:51 pm
It's nice to see more people gathering together. Sounds like you guys have a lot of history like my guild does. We kind of split up a few years ago, but we're back and we're strong, so here's to hoping that your guild comes back strong as well. Good luck - we'll be seeing you and your mates in-game.

Courtesy of Zeneko from the guild [Radiata]

Wtrdrgn

Rank 0
Wtrdrgn
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:02 pm
Thank you for wishing us luck. Smile
I'll be keeping an eye out for you all, as well!

shiontharogue

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2011 4:11 pm
Guild Officer Shionn here looking for to all who join our guild and those with guild of the own everybody have a great time and let have some fun

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 08, 2011 4:32 pm
We have diabeetus cookies. jkjk

<div><a></a></div>

Wtrdrgn

Rank 0
Wtrdrgn
PostedNov 08, 2011 4:53 pm
Therolyte wrote:
We have diabeetus cookies. jkjk  

But we do!! D;
With extra diabeetus sprankles!

Pyrowolfs

Rank 0
Pyrowolfs
PostedNov 08, 2011 5:42 pm
Jeez the game hasn't even started and I'm already an Officer? How very nice of you T-ho.
Hope to see many people join up.

Wtrdrgn

Rank 0
Wtrdrgn
PostedNov 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Pyrowolfs wrote:
Jeez the game hasn't even started and I'm already an Officer? How very nice of you T-ho.
Hope to see many people join up.  

Well, you've been in Legion long enough now and shown a lot of interest. Razz