Dirklesteen

Rank 0
Dirklesteen
PostedNov 04, 2011 10:41 pm
IGN: Lothranai

Server: 3

Suggestion: Not all items in game are worth trading for gold but are still wanted by other players. To alleviate this problem make another option in auction house to auction an item for silver or coupons instead of gold, this would make trading items worth less then 1 gold easier to do. If the auction is for silver have a X% tax on the price set by the player selling the item.
Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedNov 05, 2011 3:10 am
Character Name:Haxem
Server: 1
How about a friendship benefit feature?
For example let say me and my friend fought in many team battle together and after a certain time of team up,we will gain advantages like we may be able to deal team-up attack to an enemy(let says it was a strong enemy) when in team battle.
Another benefit that can be gain is like able to trade item with each other and able to do multiplayer quest like I have to collect 15000 lumber and my other friend had to collect 10 fur skin and then we get better reward than a single player quest.

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

TheLastEmp

Rank 0
TheLastEmp
IGN: BobbyDazzler
server 4

change the auction house to silver!! Let everyone EASILY be able to use it rather than just gold buyers.

warsek

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2011 10:53 am

Gm Weekly task

name Warkes
server 4

Suggestion: Maybe more interesting shops in game
Explanation: shops with more articles fx some of the items, that´s in the game
Items could be on depending on quality. Rare or good items occationally on for shorter unknown and allways changing times, while common items can be seen more often.
So that people don´t really know what´s for sale when.
Prices depend on quality and rareness of item, but can variate too, as long as items don´t get too cheap, so motivation for achieving items through gaming doesn´t get lost.

icykold

Rank 0
icykold
PostedNov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Gm Weekly Task 10/31-11/5

Gm Weekly Task 10/31-11/5
Name = Icykold
Server = 2

I would like to suggest an Auction House that has Servers 1-4 all combined so that a server with lower population can still buy and sell stuff to a higher population server. Also, getting certain items on the lower pop servers is quite difficult, and by doing this we can get items faster and easier. It would def help the economy of all servers I think.

crazy86er

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2011 1:07 pm
name: craziest
server: 2

suggestion:
add more equipment sets. not only the 8/8 sets. make new sets that has 4 or 6 full parts.

MitaBiciclista

Rank 0
MitaBiciclista
PostedNov 05, 2011 3:25 pm

a

dsvdfv

icykold

Rank 0
icykold
PostedNov 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Please choose differ winner for s2

Please choose differ winner for s2
ok i applied to this contest and im from server 2 i seen deter had won and a lv 7. deter i know plays and is a high lv , but this lv 7 isn't right he basically created an account just so he can apply to win here because low pop Whereas me icykold am lv 88 and don't win? i feel this is wrong because this other person superbiik with ingame name of HuwagPo is lv 7 and probably creating an account just to play. please atleast choose another winner with deter that actually plays the server not some alt.