JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Wilderness Materials

Is there another use for them?
The description on the materials found in the wilderness areas (leather, ore, etc) mentions it can be used for research.

Right now, the only use I have found is just repeating the the quest for the different level gear boxes and the one time collection quests.

Is there a plan to make them useful in some other way, such as a material requirement in researching the technologies?
Advertisement

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Re: Wilderness Materials

Is there another use for them?
JojinRaiun wrote:
The description on the materials found in the wilderness areas (leather, ore, etc) mentions it can be used for research.

Right now, the only use I have found is just repeating the the quest for the different level gear boxes and the one time collection quests.

Is there a plan to make them useful in some other way, such as a material requirement in researching the technologies?  

Hm i dont believe so, not much information on everything ingame since its only closed beta.

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Perhaps if the repeatable quest for these materials gave a small amount of experience upon completion it would help in two (2) ways.

First, it would give them a purpose over the tiny amount of gold from selling the reward after you have a set or out leveled the gear.

Second, it would answer some of the desire to have a way to continue to progress your sire after completion of the daily quests.

I wouldn't suggest any large amount, something really small like 10 times the level of gear rewarded. So 100 for the first tier, 200 for the second etc. This wouldn't allow for a lot of progression, but it would give a sense of still being able to progress through playing.

An alternative would be to have a new quest which takes donation of these items for straight up Sire exp.