i'm surprised that you need some help
aren't you an very experienced player ?
( i suggest to try out merlinmctav's skill planner
, which can help you more. )
( i hope that i didn't have forgot some skills <.< , i'm not at home where my game client is
- projectile mastery - it's preferable to use xbow at lvl70 due of it's great attack power and 1lvl speed is easily obtained with a flash ring or lapis
- relax body - i just kept it to 3
- sharp shooter - always been helpful
- long range - need a comment ?
- slow shot - if you don't buy it why to PvP then ? it prevents another to flee away with sonics
- blunt - epic skill against high DEX players, and last lvl ( after lvl3 to 5) is AoE !
- piece shot - just lvl1. ( from my opinion it's a waste to invest more on it ... but at last lvl, you've a shorter cooldown, which is the only bonus. the extra dmg is ... poor for end lvl PvP
- rapid shot - need a comment ?
- ballista shot - since i suggest xbow + AoE ...
- sustain shot - nice against high HP people
- Deadly Poison Shot - if another doesn't notice it or use it as a distraction a nightmare for most ppl
- tranq shot. removes REC which is handy against some ppl which has a longer life chance. it also crops STR, to protect you
- Viper Sting Shot - not pottable, and even if it's seriously nerved ( single target DoT ) it's a nice pain if you use it after sustain (with DPS)
- bloody shower - powerful AoE, sad that cd is long but still ...
- mana shot - nightmare for casters/healers which i recommend ( more info about the skill effect at stamina shot )
- stamina shot - i'm an UM and has enough skill points for it, if you want, you can buy it to hurt SP users like rangers. (extra info : it provides dmg + critical, so it's actually like simple attack, but it removes SP (MP at mana shot) too. )
- marksman song - need a comment
- pantera vision lvl1
- apocalyptic shot - great dmg dealer, even long cd, it also stuns - i use it when the cd has ended
- soul menace - omg i love this PvP skill. it saved my butt several times. when activating it, all enemies auto-runs away from you directly. use that before throwing your AoE armada and you've killed several people around you , best to add it in your revolver bar, target an enemy and spam R
those are the basic skills. if you have skill points left, you can check for (ranked)
1) bull's eye
2) jump shot - due of it's fixed 1.6k dmg, i'm not an uber fan of it
if you've a question about a skill, i can say if it's good or bad to use in PvP. like Absolute Attack, which was a must in EP4, is now a poor skill in EP5. a completely waste of those skill point cost
if you've more questions, feel free to react