eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Handy server list!

Bookmark without being in game too!
Click here for a list of servers!

If you find one you like, just click the server name, scroll down and click "Bookmark Server!"

I think you guys should all bookmark this server:

TheCreampie's Lair MM 24/7

This is the server I'm on the most! It's extremely fun when it's busy and MM is an excellent way to gain experience fast!

Enjoy the list guys and gals!

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100
Advertisement

Mister_Mighty

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 3:37 am
On the macp CC(Night) in the HotH-mode you get 2000 Points just for idling for each round. This are 1000 Points more than on MM. ;]
There are many CCn HotH only Servers around. For example the Old Guys Server.

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 04, 2011 1:18 pm
Mister_Mighty wrote:
On the macp CC(Night) in the HotH-mode you get 2000 Points just for idling for each round. This are 1000 Points more than on MM. ;]
There are many CCn HotH only Servers around. For example the Old Guys Server.  

That server sucks. They have a commando limit, and I keep getting kicked for absolutely no reason. It wasn't because I was in a VIP slot, it wasn't because there were too many commandos, they didn't give a reason at all. I do not suggest this server, they don't really play fair.

Mister_Mighty

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 1:52 pm
There are so many other servers with this map. E. g. this, this, this, this or this. (not sure bout the last one^^)
I think they all got a Mandolimit. On some servers you can prevent getting kicked with a VIP-Slot.

Getting kicked because of Commandolimit is normal these days. Neutral

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 04, 2011 2:09 pm
Mister_Mighty wrote:
There are so many other servers with this map. E. g. this, this, this, this or this. (not sure bout the last one^^)
I think they all got a Mandolimit. On some servers you can prevent getting kicked with a VIP-Slot.

Getting kicked because of Commandolimit is normal these days. Neutral  

I don't mind getting kicked because of the mando limit, however, I was playing on that server for 2 rounds before I got kicked. I looked at the server after it happened and there were no VIPs in it. So I got kicked for absolutely no reason, so needless to say, I un-bookmarked and will not be visiting that server again in the future.

Mister_Mighty

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2011 2:44 pm
eeeasytiger wrote:
I don't mind getting kicked because of the mando limit, however, I was playing on that server for 2 rounds before I got kicked. I looked at the server after it happened and there were no VIPs in it. So I got kicked for absolutely no reason, so needless to say, I un-bookmarked and will not be visiting that server again in the future.  

That's called adminabuse and you can report it on the forums if it happens to you again.

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 04, 2011 4:19 pm
Mister_Mighty wrote:

That's called adminabuse and you can report it on the forums if it happens to you again.  

Good to know, thanks mighty! I think it's complete bullcrap that admins like to abuse their abilities. That server has a "no PPs" rule as well, so I'm guessing I got kicked because I was using a MGL even though that wasn't in the rules lol.

Guidizzo

Rank 0
Guidizzo
PostedOct 04, 2011 6:30 pm
eeeasytiger wrote:
Mister_Mighty wrote:

Good to know, thanks mighty! I think it's complete bullcrap that admins like to abuse their abilities. That server has a "no PPs" rule as well, so I'm guessing I got kicked because I was using a MGL even though that wasn't in the rules lol.  

In most cases, you get kicked for killing the admin. Admins don't like getting killed because they think they're so awesome at the game.
There was a server called Lithium Server which got shut down last year after loads of people reported the server after they got kicked/banned for no reason.

ETA of DWO return: Release of the DWO EU server. DWO IGNS: Surge.WU1(CB), Dart.TS1(OB and beyond)

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedOct 05, 2011 10:24 am
Guidizzo wrote:

In most cases, you get kicked for killing the admin. Admins don't like getting killed because they think they're so awesome at the game.
There was a server called Lithium Server which got shut down last year after loads of people reported the server after they got kicked/banned for no reason.  

See that's why I love the server that I play most. The admin is a trooper. It could be him VS eight nationals and he won't quit lol. He's pretty good too, usually takes four or five of us down before he finally eats a bullet lol.

SN0WF0X_th

Rank 0
SN0WF0X_th
PostedOct 17, 2011 5:50 am
wish there're server in asia moved to korea and lag da Free Knights now

IN THAILAND FOR LIKE A MONTH OR 2