GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedJul 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Experiencing some difficulties in game?

Try these steps that might help fix your problem!
If you have Account or Gold Issues, Please contact Aeria Support. If you have any In-Game Issues (Issues that occur while playing), Please contact Pirate Galaxy Support thru 1 of the Ways listed here:

1) Thru the In-Game Help Function (? upper Right of screen between Settings & Logout button)

2) Send a Ticket thru the Support Website

3) Send an E-Mail to support@pirategalaxy.com

In all cases be sure to include Details of the Issue & any Screenshots. If more information is needed, Support Personel will let you know.

If you are having troubles with a function of the game, or some items have not taken into affect and whatnot, try the following steps that might resolve your problem!

1) Refresh the browser
2) Clean cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache)
3) Use other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome
4) Update Adobe Flash

If you still have a problem, contact us: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!
Advertisement

Astraeus.CM.PG

Partner
Astraeus.CM.PG
PostedJul 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Pirate Galaxy Issues

If you have Account or Gold Issues, Please contact Aeria Support. If you have any In-Game Issues (Issues that occur while playing), Please contact Pirate Galaxy Support thru 1 of the Ways listed here:

1) Thru the In-Game Help Function (? upper Right of screen between Settings & Logout button)

In all cases be sure to include Details of the Issue & any Screenshots. If more information is needed, Support Personel will let you know.

Astraeus - English & International Servers Community Manager - Pirate Galaxy - Splitscreen Studios

Amelia_Morgan

Rank 0
Amelia_Morgan
PostedOct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Re: Pirate Galaxy Issues

Red noobs
Astraeus.CM.PG wrote:

Is it possible that a pirate (I mean player) can be punished if for example he/she kills some other pirate in pirate mod, because that pilot was very young in the game (very low level)? For example if there is a pilot of 45th level and in his hunt he pods two or three low level so called noobs, is there any kind of possible punishment for that person. I was recently on your forum and I saw discussion about that but I dont know what are today rules about that.
Thanks.

Astraeus.CM.PG

Partner
Astraeus.CM.PG
PostedOct 08, 2011 9:35 am
It is possible for a Pilot to receive a Punishment for killing a lower level pilot. However there is lots of variables involved with it. Though there is no written rule specifically for it, GMs do not like it due to it not being fair to the Lower Level Pilot.

Astraeus - English & International Servers Community Manager - Pirate Galaxy - Splitscreen Studios