Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:13 pm   Last edited by Pharwynd on Dec 23, 2011 9:13 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Fan Artwork Exhibition!

Need an Artist? or just artistically inclined? Look here =)

Well as promised here is the Fan Artwork Exhibition!! Contained within this post you will find amazing artists and artwork. Each with links to their fan artwork pages, profiles and with permission artworks eventually too =)

I created this list because there are so many amazing pieces of artwork and fantastic artists in these forums. Most pushed back and long forgotten due to Signature Threads taking the top of the queue. So this list will ensure they are not lost, and that they will be remembered =)

I have also constructed a section of Honorable Mentions for artists whose artwork threads no longer show images, due to coding error, deletion or moving.

If I have missed anyone my sincerest apologies, please feel free to post here or pm me with link to the thread so that I may remedy this.

Please no:

• Flaming
  • Criticizing

Side Notes: You do not have to be a part of the Shaiya community to be featured here. I will add you as long as you're willing to make artwork for Shaiya people. Razz

If you wish to be added (special appeal to all those without threads ^.^) Please copy and paste to you message or post and fill in spaces with the information requested: (Text in grey does not need to be copied/answered)

Main Text Required
Artist Name:
Thread Title or given Title:
Link to Thread and /or Profile:

Additional Information
Taking Requests: (YES, NO, or Explanation of current "artwork making" status)
Cost:
Gallery: (5-10 links to you artwork)
Artist Comments/Notes: (If any, it's ok to leave this blank)

Only Artists marked with a have cited that they are taking requests and will state the best method of contact.

The Undecided...
(If anyone can help with coming up with a name for this section I would be much obliged =) )
These artists border between Signature, Icons, Fan art and everything in between =)

Those listed here have presented artwork in the Fan Art section previously but due to moving, deleting, code error etc, their artworks are no longer up on display but I still believe are due a spot in this list.

Advertisement

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedSep 25, 2011 3:33 am
It's finished!! =)
Please feel read, view and enjoy the artwork and artists contained within this list. Also if anyone can come up with a title for my "undecided" section I would be very much obliged^^.

I3EA8

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2011 8:41 am
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1365103

If you could add me? :p

Main Text Required
Artist Name: Tim aka Pigler aka I3E47 (atm its I3EA8)
Thread Title or given Title: Art Wall - when I get more pieces done, it'll be my gallery.
Link to Thread and /or Profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1365103

Additional Information
Taking Requests: No
Cost:
Gallery: (5-10 links to you artwork): Not yet made, as I only have about 7 good art works at the moment.
Artist Comments/Notes: (If any, it's ok to leave this blank)

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedSep 29, 2011 11:18 pm
Heya mate,

I'd be more than happy to add you but I feel you would be better suited to this list
The Chronicle of Signature Artists

I will be updating it soon so will add you then =)

I3EA8

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2011 11:38 pm
Sure Razz Even though I make large art too, I don't make Shaiya art, or anything without Photoshop so you're probably right :p Ty.