Dragonmancers

Rank 0
Dragonmancers
PostedJul 22, 2011 9:31 am
i never got scammed when i sell AP but i would like to see a AP seller wanting to make a trade with a GS but they were actually a fake GS using a cap i and not a lowercase L and when the AP seller realized it was a fake GS and they said that your a fake GS then i would want to know what the fake GS would say.

Geno Whirl!
Advertisement

LostGemSapphire

Rank 0
LostGemSapphire
PostedAug 27, 2011 8:16 am

Seriously guys?
Awesome thread, I don't work with AP (no money + too young for job = no AP No AP + No gold = No AP trading) But this is definitely helpful to a lot of people.

@Dragonmancers Something stupid, I'm sure.
@NewbedPro DO EET. XD

My tips:
1.Check GM/GS list FIRST.
2.Make sure it's in the trade chat and not anywhere else! Site staff will never whisper you offers or events!
3.AeriaGames Staff will NEVER ask you for your password except for logging into the main site (aeriagames[dot]com) and logging into a game (start>user/password info). NEVER give out your password ingame or on the internet. Actually, except for the two above, NEVER give out your password to anybody!
4.When on websites that claim to be aeriagames[dot]com and will give you items, CHECK THE URL. Study it carefully! Stare at it like a juicy steak or something until you see any differences, or don't! (Okay, that's a bit out of hand, but you know what I mean. Be careful!)
5. Anything said before I added my two cents. Get a GS mediator, study before buying, etc, etc.

Also, if you're not sure whether or not a username has a capital i or lowercase L, see about copying and pasting it into notepad and changing the font as needed. I'm not sure if this is possible, I've never had the chance to do it (lolnomoneyAPorgold) otherwise like Lovey said, check to make sure the GS is online, or whisper them by TYPING OUT THEIR NAME (not r or ctrl+r) and challenging them (You said you wanted to sell me AP?)

In the case of reading off of the GS list, I'm not sure how they do or don't capitalize their names differently or not differently between the list and in-game, you may want to do the previous copy-paste thing to check. Or read it out loud even, I'm not sure about them all, but most of the GM's/GS' names actually make sense if read aloud. Read it as Ivan or Lvan and you automatically know the difference (I'm not calling anybody out, that was just a random name I thought of that would sound more... Exotic if it was an L and not and i.

C'mon guys, I'm probably younger than anybody who's worried about it, while being scammed is wrong, common sense isn't too hard to use.

[s]I hate the low-level scammers who give level ten characters a bad name, HEARTxHUNTER (one of mine) is only level 9 and I really don't want anybody pointing fingers, I'm sick of it.[/s]

Yuki1556

Rank 0
Yuki1556
in an underground emo treehouse United States
PostedSep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

mediator question

i sold ap before but a little while back a newbie in guild was trying to sell and we told the person to get a GS, however; we found out by pming snow n orange that they can't mediate anymore? and im not sure where to look in forums only that snow said there was something about why they can't on here somewhere...

Cerridwyn (almost 60 sage) | CherryCierra (about 40 cleric)| Channel 2 | Bodor

funnehGIR

Rank 0
funnehGIR
PostedSep 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Re: mediator question

Yuki1556 wrote:
i sold ap before but a little while back a newbie in guild was trying to sell and we told the person to get a GS, however; we found out by pming snow n orange that they can't mediate anymore? and im not sure where to look in forums only that snow said there was something about why they can't on here somewhere...

Cerridwyn (almost 60 sage) | CherryCierra (about 40 cleric)| Channel 2 | Bodor  

here