marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 20, 2011 4:42 pm
ok you don't get me. AERIA as in AERA GAMES AND ENTERTAINMENT could probably convince EA to let them run a few servers as they are in a TRUSTED PARTNERSHIP. Also I know of plenty of other companies that host them other then the companies you mentioned.
Advertisement

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedSep 20, 2011 5:00 pm
At the BF Weapon QQ'ers; The only weapon which makes the BF users more powerful is the Pirate Pistol (Hector's Hatred & Jack's Cloudmaker)

The other weapons are just re-skins ^^

Also a reminder; BFH is publiced by EAsy (which is a really small team of developers who work on the P4F games).

They are FAR from the quality of EA itself. The game development is really slow and all, and the game is also more focused on money than gameplay ^^
But all of this is just because of their small dev team which needs lots of money for their unstable game systems.
The unstable system is also the reason why there is no freecam or modding for public usage.

MokeDK

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2011 6:38 am
marksteele wrote:
ok you don't get me. AERIA as in AERA GAMES AND ENTERTAINMENT could probably convince EA to let them run a few servers as they are in a TRUSTED PARTNERSHIP. Also I know of plenty of other companies that host them other then the companies you mentioned.  

if you do, make sure you get some trusted people to admin the servers, and sign them up @ GGC.

Wohoo, men in skirts

marksteele

marksteele
PostedSep 21, 2011 8:19 am
me.........you guys just dont get what im saying so im just gonna give up

Rabid..T..Dog

Rank 0
Rabid..T..Dog
PostedSep 21, 2011 8:49 am
marksteele wrote:
oh i get ya,,,and its NOT EA,,its a small 10 man team called EAsy,EA has nothing to do with the game,if u went to EA with a problem,u would get go to BFH forums we dont handle the play for free games.
and no there are no other companies other than whats on the there list,i tried,my friend runs lightspeed servers,and couldnt get server files,even tho hes been in business 10+ years.
Many companies have tried,they have posted on the forums,and no go.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:03 am
i know for a fact multiplay hosts them so....

super1d

Rank 0
super1d
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:07 am
marksteele wrote:
i know for a fact multiplay hosts them so....  

There are a lot of hosts ^^

Go here for all the choices ^^

MokeDK

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2011 12:03 pm
marksteele wrote:
me.........you guys just dont get what im saying so im just gonna give up  

I'll refrase:

if AERIA do, AERIA should make sure THEY get some trusted people to admin the servers, and sign them up @ GGC.

other than that... I agree with Super and Rabbit, the link shows the list for serverproviders

Wohoo, men in skirts

Tronux1

Rank 0
Tronux1
PostedSep 23, 2011 4:03 am
Guidizzo wrote:
Eh, i wish i could use my AP to get BF's to use on my current EA account that i've used since 2009.  

Is aeria/ea going to do something about that?