Thomas_Covenant

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Alternative Accounts

Got rid of them, they cost the game money
Server 2 is overrun with so many alternative accounts, accounts that are dormant and feed resources, accounts to feed information, accounts to ensure your alliance reaches no1 very fast and stays there. There are not that many players in the game at present and the overwhelming upsurge of these accounts is sad, mostly these players do not add to the game they are usually not paying members just players seeking to extract an advantage for free.

Overall they cost you money, because of them, i fought a war against their dominance and lost, you cannot defeat multi accounters the odds are far against you.

Result you lost another paying player, and gained a lot more alternative accounts as the remaining players now accept multi accounting is the only chance they have now.
Advertisement

Thomas_Covenant

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Lets name but a few - if you know more shame them here :)

Alternative (cheating) account users ban them all
Bish, Bish2, Bish3 - also uses Jamisons logon details to provide resources to alliance and all.

Diavolo, Elvira

Lynxcat, Amber ( whom uses this account to pretend to be female for extremely dubious reasons - this is the sort of person your mother warned you about, and you read in the papers)

Many others, please add more and shame them here, I am sure they will create even more alt accounts and reply trying to discredit this topic, that is what alt user do after all.

onebugga

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:19 am

Alternative Accounts - GM'S DO SOMETHING

We have all had alot of great time on this server(2), fun times, harsh times, rude times and i'm sure those two in the corner are still at it ! With the great times there has also been change. I personally would say for the good. There are many players on this server dedicated to the game, playing it religiously and i'm sure putting there own real life personalities in to it.

For me I started in Scipii2, learnt alot from some key and influencial players and then moved on from there. Started my own alliance and at that point thought I had reached end game. Not so. The introduction to Justice Makers was enlightning and welcoming and once again the learning curve accelerated and the game became enjoyable. Seeing the alliance in 'trouble' I became gravely concerned for its continued existance. With the help and strong support of some of its senior players I appointed myself host, management changed and here we are today......

I am concerned about one thing though. Multi accounting has created an unfair inbalance within the game. Individuals now use there secondary, tertiary, etc. accounts to control the server. If another player does the wrong thing, instead of leading and teaching junior players to deal with the problem they use an alt-account to do as they please. Contribution points within the alliance are not a true indication of the alliance players and the leadership of its host and vice hosts.

This game, Lord Of Ages, as you know is played elsewhere online. One method will not allow multi-accounting. Why has aeria not done the same?

GMs please respond,
Onebugga.

GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:36 pm
Here is a post you can refer to regarding the official rules about multi-accounting. This was posted in the Call of Gods forum but applies to all AeriaNow games.

If you feel that a player is violating these rules in order to gain an unfair advantage please notify the GM team via the Contact Us page.

onebugga

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 3:49 am

RE: Mulyi Accounting

Thankyo GMAnya for your quick response. I have posted a ticket.