LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedDec 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Dear Panda

In response to you critique...
Thank you so much!
All that was really helpful! I have to admit, I was kinda scared there for a while. haha
I hope you don't mind me posting your "critique" on our forum. I think Drazen will be happy with your comment(s) about Alteos Razz
Oh yes, and I totally agree with you about rereading it. I REALLY need to do a final edit. lol
I've been trying to get it all up on the forum, so I never went back through with a fine comb. *puts it on list of things to do* Very Happy

Thanks again Smile And I hope we kept (and keep) you interested!Razz Our first chapter sure blew you away. I hope we keep blowing you away as it continues to grow!

<br> Check out my DeviantArt page!
Advertisement

Legmyana

Rank 0
Legmyana
PostedJan 29, 2010 4:42 am
Wow, just wow, this story is just awesome! I love the way it was written (or edited), the story, and the thing that I like the most is that you guys actully put a lot of feeling into it. Congrats!
Another thing that I enjoyed while reading was that in my mind it was like a movie scene, and I could perfectly visualize everything, with tons of details, I could almost hear their voices as if they were here. This doesn't happen with lots of story, I mean usually I visualize things, but they don't just start to visualize by themselves. Really nice read, will there be another chapter by any chance?

The wind is my strenght.

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedJan 29, 2010 5:43 pm
Hey! thanks so much! lol
yes there will be more chapters..I'm just a little behind in editing. Razz
There are actually like 13 chapters. I have them sectioned off into word docs on my laptop but my comp has been in the shop for like 3 or 4 weeks now so I don't have them to work with.
I also just started school back up again so I haven't had the time to sit down and edit anything.
But keep checking back! I'll try to have the next chapter up soon!

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedMar 02, 2010 1:50 am
Hey guys Smile

So after waiting patiently for this story to become slightly popular and due to lack of (none) story additions from the writers (most haven't even logged in to the forum within the last couple of months), I am giving the editing a break.
I actually began this break after christmas, but decided to give the writers time to add something if they planned to.
None have, so I'm sorry to say that this may be the end of "Restoration" unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Thanks so much to the people who did read this story. Smile
I had hoped that it would live long enough to create a dramatic and entertaining finish but it seems as though there won't even be an ending.

Anyways, thanks again Smile

~Lana

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedDec 10, 2010 10:18 pm
Keep writing, you have an amazing gift! You know I like your stories. Very Happy

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 14, 2010 8:37 am
Old post buh

uh ...that was rather well done ;o

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedSep 21, 2011 8:41 pm
So I know that this is an old thread but since people tend to read it every so often, I thought I'd give ya'll a link to the complete (all that was written, not necessarily the completion of the story) version of the text.

Official Restoration Manuscript

*PLEASE NOTE: After a certain chapter, I honestly do not remember which one, I stopped editing so the sections do not flow or read well but if you like the story, it's worth attempting to read! Smile

EDIT:

Oh yea, if anyone is interested, I'd love to start a new role-play story such as this one! Let me know what you think. Smile Don't worry, I don't bite...ok maybe a little... Twisted Evil