zk0608

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2011 1:51 pm

[REQUEST-INFO] About restricted regions for LIME

Which countries will be covered to play LIME, which will not be able to play?
Hi everyone,

According to the "Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey" topic, Lime Odyssey will be published in North America, Europe. However, as I tried to search in all means I can think of to see if there is any piece of info about restricted regions (countries) for this game, I still have no info about this.

Thus, please give me some pieces of info about the countries that are allowed to play this game... I am really interested in this game and I am so afraid that I cannot play it Sad

Thank you very much for your attention!

Best regards,
zk
Advertisement

Deemat

Rank 0
Deemat
PostedSep 17, 2011 2:27 am
it is likely that they will restrict countries which has lime or countries that will release lime.
so if you think none of your local online games publishers are going to release LO.. then you're country is fine.

zk0608

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2011 3:42 am
Thank you Deemat very much! ^^

I also considered this in your way. However, the problem is that there were some games that have never been released in my country but still banned. That's why I would like to know the information from Aeria. Btw, there is still no info about my local publishers will release LIME, I think they won't (at least, not soon)...

Best regards,
zk0608

Senegrade

Rank 0
Senegrade
PostedSep 17, 2011 5:11 am
You shouldn't have much problem with Aeria games in any case. Every game they have can be played worldwide as far as I know, and I know people even in India who can play them. so you really shouldn't have nothing to worry about.

zk0608

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 2:13 am
Wow, thank you very much for your info, Senegrade ^^
Thank you both Senegrade and Deemat for your answers, I think I should just wait for this game ^^

Best regards,
zk0608