Cletch

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:13 am

Bought an item from item mall.....

I bought the gang set from item mall, I see it says ( Expires After 30 Days )

Does that mean that the clothes i bought will vanish?
Advertisement

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:17 am
Yes you have 30 days to wear your new outfit and it will disappear. If you chose to meld it to your regular armor you will not lose the armor just the cover.

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

Cletch

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:19 am
Thats just plain stupid, So you spend $20 on stuff and it goes?

And what do you mean if you mould it too armour just the cover goes,

Meaning i still wont be able to wear the jacket etc.

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:42 am
It says it will last for 30 days in the description before you buy it.

Any costumes can be worn alone (for decoration) or you can purchase a book of melding and combine it to your regular armor. If you purchase a bonus book of melding you can get +1 - +3 stats added to your armor for the 30 day duration.

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

Cletch

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:45 am
Incorrect, I bought the gang 'package' which does not say in the desc, Its for 30 days only.

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:53 am
The gang package give you a description of the items you will get when purchasing, 4 HS, 4 books of melding, and the gang costume. Please do not take this offensively as I am not trying to be obnoxious here. Each item that is listed in the package is also available for individual sale. Did you not click on each of the 3 items to see what you would be getting in the package?

The only advice I can give you with respect to your purchase is to contact:
https://billing.aeriagames.com and explain your dissatisfaction with the product and see if they would be willing to help. Sorry I can't help you more.

Cletch

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2007 9:58 am
No worries man, I did however send them an email saying:

Ashley Oconnor
to billing

show details
4:49 pm (1 minute ago)
I would like to say i am deeply disappointed at the fact you did NOT state at any time of the purchase of the Gang Package - Healers that it is a 30 day only , For which i then went ahead and bought thinking it was a permanent package, For which i was deeply shocked after i spent 20$ on something which will not last,

For which i demand a refund, If not i dont know, I will be dealing with some law suits as many other players will probably be doing the same , buying but not being told of such things.

Therefore, you are technically scamming us and im sure my law suits will be interested to know.

Player Name - 19th
Registered Name - Cletch
Email - Konphuzer@gmail.com

Regards
Ashley O'connor

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 04, 2007 10:00 am
Good luck and I wish you well with it.

mannymanny

Rank 0
mannymanny
PostedMay 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Cletch wrote:
No worries man, I did however send them an email saying:

Ashley Oconnor
to billing

show details
4:49 pm (1 minute ago)
I would like to say i am deeply disappointed at the fact you did NOT state at any time of the purchase of the Gang Package - Healers that it is a 30 day only , For which i then went ahead and bought thinking it was a permanent package, For which i was deeply shocked after i spent 20$ on something which will not last,

For which i demand a refund, If not i dont know, I will be dealing with some law suits as many other players will probably be doing the same , buying but not being told of such things.

Therefore, you are technically scamming us and im sure my law suits will be interested to know.

Player Name - 19th
Registered Name - Cletch
Email - Konphuzer@gmail.com

Regards
Ashley O'connor  

moderaters are to nice to say this but dude stfu i went shopping in item mall when i got my 1000free point from event and i noticed the armor ur talking about and it does say that it only lasts 30 days.... if ur dumb enough to buy a package and not check up on each indiviaul item than thats ur fault deal with it. (law suit)- lmao..... learn to read

if i was any help rate my karma- :) http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/user/201474 click here to give me some of that lovely karma Killermage- always in c-2 and always willing to help