GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedSep 11, 2011 5:58 am

September 11th , 2001

I would just like to remind everyone that today is the tragedy that happened 10 years ago.
May everyone reading this please take a moment of silence, to remember all the lives lost, the brave men and women, and the attack on America that will be remembered for years to come.

Thank you for taking a moment of silence, and respecting everyone that was killed in the 9/11 attack.

If anyone would like to share an experience they have with the attack, please post a reply below.

Thank you for your time, and I hope for the best for all of you.
Advertisement

yulli

Rank 4
PostedSep 11, 2011 6:49 am

Re: September 11th , 2001

GreenColin wrote:
I would just like to remind everyone that today is the tragedy that happened 10 years ago.
May everyone reading this please take a moment of silence, to remember all the lives lost, the brave men and women, and the attack on America that will be remembered for years to come.

Thank you for taking a moment of silence, and respecting everyone that was killed in the 9/11 attack.

If anyone would like to share an experience they have with the attack, please post a reply below.

Thank you for your time, and I hope for the best for all of you.  

my brother in law was working in the Pentagon when the plane hit the Pentagon. he was ok.
he said the smell of the jet fumes was strong, he was in the room next to where the plane hit.

Time to take a moment of silence for the people that were not ok, and lost their life.

kinglucario3

Rank 2
kinglucario3
PostedSep 11, 2011 7:24 am
That day was a dark day in American history

but we gathered together to remain strong, and to pray for those who lost their lives
this was the time where we could truly call ourselves Americans

our hearts go out to the friends and family of those who lost their lives in the tragic attacks and during the rescue process
may god bless you all

(PS, i nearly started crying while typing this)