Hamoda_a

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 2:06 pm
they won cuz real champions got kicked for no reason.

Too bad VodkaElite can't call themselves real champions Very Happy
Advertisement

chareli12

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 4:05 pm
Hamoda_a wrote:
they won cuz real champions got kicked for no reason.

Too bad VodkaElite can't call themselves real champions Very Happy  

Too bad i haven't seen annyone congratsz them..
Cmon why you cant just say "say congratsz man."
Even if they didn't win correctly or something or you dont like them.
thats simply un-human always hating and that kind of mess ..

*sorry for bad english

Lovely090

Rank 2
Lovely090
PostedAug 22, 2011 6:05 am

Re: no hacking

it isn't possible
SjOeRdK wrote:
FunnyAF wrote:
Whats the point of making a tournament when there is 70% of players hacking? I don't get the point, someone explain?  

look, wolfteam can't be hacked, if someone takes the eford to script a hack, wolfteam wil patch it as soon as i'is discovered, there is no way you can hack into wolfteam FORGET IT  

STFU!

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedAug 22, 2011 8:32 am

Re: no hacking

it isn't possible
SjOeRdK wrote:
FunnyAF wrote:
Whats the point of making a tournament when there is 70% of players hacking? I don't get the point, someone explain?  

look, wolfteam can't be hacked, if someone takes the eford to script a hack, wolfteam wil patch it as soon as i'is discovered, there is no way you can hack into wolfteam FORGET IT  

This guy is by far the unaware person on Wolf Team.
There's like 1 hack that is undetected. There's another 1 more that gets detected by the patch, then gets fixed and released within 48 hours. And don't get me started on Softnyx's servers.
Wolfteam will catch it as soon as it is discovered? Psh the same hack usually runs through the entire server for weeks to months before they even decide to release a patch to block it. Even then, its repatched and ready to go within hours.
Wolfteam cannot be hacked? There's even an entire section devoted to people posting screenshots of hackers on this forum.

Any game that runs nProtect as it's anti-hack makes the game easy to bypass and hack.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

zecovandam

Rank 0
zecovandam
PostedSep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

AP WINNER

GO AWAY THE KING IS HERE
I WANT TO JOUN PLEASE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Question Question Question