piichan14

Rank 0
piichan14
PostedJul 04, 2011 10:51 am
thanks for the updates Smile we've been waiting for this since the website came up last year and when it got delayed, i kind of got sad and was scratching my head where EE came from since it wasn't here when LO was announced. But i'm enjoying EE right now, so atleast i'm occupied while waiting happily for this game Smile

Seahorse mount FTW!
Advertisement

ChocoBunny0

Rank 0
ChocoBunny0
PostedJul 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Ah its kind of sad that it won't be out for this summer, but what the admi say is true, is better to wait for a great game, that play a poor quality game, so i prefer to wait ^-^, and besides there is other cool games here to play ^-^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RavenCrossbone

Rank 0
RavenCrossbone
PostedJul 06, 2011 1:33 pm
thanks for the update and yeah better to wait then rush it and watch it tank

Gonna Die Then Die With Style

netoon3

Rank 0
netoon3
PostedJul 06, 2011 3:19 pm
seems pretty awesome.. cant wait to play it Smile keep the great job !!

xxlilpandaxx

Rank 0
xxlilpandaxx
PostedJul 06, 2011 11:46 pm
Hearing about all the work going into this game makes me even more excited to play it.

Can't wait ^_^

Darkest_Magi

Rank 0
Darkest_Magi
PostedJul 08, 2011 11:04 am
This is going to be so amazing, I won't even put my pants on.

IgnisNatura

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2011 12:02 pm
gm edit.

ittoujuu

Aeria: Admin
ittoujuu
PostedAug 24, 2011 2:05 pm
Yo ho ho everyone!

It's been a while since the last update, huh? The road toward Lime is long and fraught with peril, but the destination will be sweet indeed. I just wanted to give you a quick status update of what we've been working on.

In the midst of fielding some localization tasks for Eden Eternal's new content and the upcoming browser game Golden Age, we've been steadily working on Lime Odyssey. The main focus has been two huge item files. There's a lot of crossover, but each has over 7000 entries - and the crossover means that, with the two files being worked on by two different people, we have to be extra careful to make sure things have the same name across multiple files. We just completed those, and...now on to more item files?! There sure are a lot of these... It kind of makes us appreciate the more modular file structure of X-Legend's games, where there's less repetition of elements in their files. We're trying to get as much right as possible before things are implemented, because fixing text errors will undoubtedly lead us on a goose chase through 5 files to fix one wrong term. Not that it won't happen...just that we want to minimize the number of things we have to correct later on.

Once all the item-related files are finally behind us, the remaining work should go faster, I think. We'll still have dialogue to do - and did you know we're recording English voiceovers for things like the opening cinematic and some of the NPCs' one-liners? I had a chance to listen to some of the samples, and they're pretty awesome. I can't say too much about it, but I'm betting Valk will talk about it more in the months to come.

Anyway, that's what's going on. Now that the schoolyear has started up again (or will soon be starting) for many of you, the time until Lime will feel that much shorter. Until then, enjoy your time in the forums.

EDIT: I just realized that since this is locked, no one can really reply...but oh well; you can still read it. I didn't want to start a new topic just for a short update.