HP- 1100 (Working on improving this)
MP- 360
SP- 667

ATK: 179-189
MAGIC: 66-76
DEF: 39
RESIST: 57

Attack Speed: A bit fast
Move Speed: Normal (Didn't have enough left for Sonics Sad )
Advertisement

Rodricuz

Rank 4
Rodricuz
PostedAug 12, 2011 8:28 am
im not trying to be harsh or bash..but u will get pwned by anything come ur way..since u low budgeted my advice to u is go all dex / rec...120+ dex and rest rec...and spam poisons all day

blahs444

Rank 3
blahs444
PostedAug 12, 2011 9:41 am

Re: Rate My Low Budget HM 1-15 PvP Archer

Any advice? :)
Qxygen wrote:

Move Speed: Normal (Didn't have enough left for Sonics Sad )  

I dont know a lot about hunters, BUT having said that, sonics are a luxury for any toon.. you dont NEED them Razz so dont worry about it..

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 12, 2011 11:11 am

Qxygen wrote:
STR- 81+22
WIS- 10
REC- 10
DEX- 42+7
INT- 7
LUC- 27+15  

LUC works only if you have a large amount of it, from my experiences as an archer, you can see an effect of LUC when your LUC stat amount is over 250.
try to no get extra LUC when you're aiming for 1-15.

well, i would advise to push up your DEX till 80 without sacrifice STR if you can. at your current 49 DEX you will have a lot "miss", even with a sharpshooter buff on. that's not a PvP if you keep missing right Smile
for accessories, i can advise a +DEX amulet ( you can get it cheap or by questing if you've time ), 2 +STR rings and 2 wise or rec loops.

most current PvP'ers have their gear after a time of building up. it takes time to progress.
if you can, try to get a slotted helmet. once got it, lapis it with lvl6 wit lapis (not an expensive item ) which will make you pretty solid against magic users.

the important factor in 1-15 is enchanting. you can focus to enchant your bow till [10]+ ( yes i know that it requires much money, but try to reach it over time. like you can start already with a [5] enchant bow. once possible, you can enchant it higher.

besides that your gear needs a high enchant too. but if you keep distance and watching out while shooting, you can avoid much combats.

Qxygen wrote:
MP- 360
SP- 667  

yes take your time to improve your HP. try to get extra HP from orange stats only.

i would add that the 1-15 is designed for a wallet competition. so, it can be that even with this build, you can be 1hitted while you cannot 1hit another. reason is that the another has spend more money, even AP if he/she can Surprised
not sure which kind of lapis you have. but try to get full dual lapis. if you can get lvl5 lapis, go for these then. when you've enough money to try a lvl6 lapis, you can get a 2nd gear piece to link a lvl6. ( better then remove the lvl5 lapis one of your current gear, because linking can fail sometimes Smile once linked a lvl6 + good orange stats, you can sell your lvl5 linked gear piece ) gears shouldn't be an issue. remember that if you've a plan for a full lvl6, try to get 80~90 DEX and rest in STR ( more then 120 )

still, i wish you good luck and don't give up fast. just progress.

signature of xybolt

Qxygen

Rank 1
PostedAug 13, 2011 9:08 am

xybolt wrote:
Qxygen wrote:
STR- 81+22
WIS- 10
REC- 10
DEX- 42+7
INT- 7
LUC- 27+15  

LUC works only if you have a large amount of it, from my experiences as an archer, you can see an effect of LUC when your LUC stat amount is over 250.
try to no get extra LUC when you're aiming for 1-15.

well, i would advise to push up your DEX till 80 without sacrifice STR if you can. at your current 49 DEX you will have a lot "miss", even with a sharpshooter buff on. that's not a PvP if you keep missing right Smile
for accessories, i can advise a +DEX amulet ( you can get it cheap or by questing if you've time ), 2 +STR rings and 2 wise or rec loops.

most current PvP'ers have their gear after a time of building up. it takes time to progress.
if you can, try to get a slotted helmet. once got it, lapis it with lvl6 wit lapis (not an expensive item ) which will make you pretty solid against magic users.

the important factor in 1-15 is enchanting. you can focus to enchant your bow till [10]+ ( yes i know that it requires much money, but try to reach it over time. like you can start already with a [5] enchant bow. once possible, you can enchant it higher.

besides that your gear needs a high enchant too. but if you keep distance and watching out while shooting, you can avoid much combats.

Qxygen wrote:
MP- 360
SP- 667  

yes take your time to improve your HP. try to get extra HP from orange stats only.

i would add that the 1-15 is designed for a wallet competition. so, it can be that even with this build, you can be 1hitted while you cannot 1hit another. reason is that the another has spend more money, even AP if he/she can Surprised
not sure which kind of lapis you have. but try to get full dual lapis. if you can get lvl5 lapis, go for these then. when you've enough money to try a lvl6 lapis, you can get a 2nd gear piece to link a lvl6. ( better then remove the lvl5 lapis one of your current gear, because linking can fail sometimes Smile once linked a lvl6 + good orange stats, you can sell your lvl5 linked gear piece ) gears shouldn't be an issue. remember that if you've a plan for a full lvl6, try to get 80~90 DEX and rest in STR ( more then 120 )

still, i wish you good luck and don't give up fast. just progress.  

Thanks for the great advice Very Happy I deleted this toon before you posted the reply, but now I know more about PvP, so I can make a more serious attempt with a new char. Smile

Qxygen

Rank 1
PostedAug 13, 2011 9:12 am
Rodricuz wrote:
im not trying to be harsh or bash..but u will get pwned by anything come ur way..since u low budgeted my advice to u is go all dex / rec...120+ dex and rest rec...and spam poisons all day  

I know - this was my first PvP toon. I know a bit more about how things work now, so I deleted this and started from scratch. Also, the last time I played Shaiya was over 2 years ago... A lot has changed... XD