NimirDZ

Rank 0
NimirDZ
PostedAug 06, 2011 11:01 am

Another Dex Question

Yeah, there have been a few topics on the issue and also the guides have been providing me with some insight, though most of this is about the fact of Dex being the key to hitting something. Now I like trying things a little bit different from the usual default builds so am interested on hearing people's opinions on dex heavy builds, so to pretty much find the balance to make fighters miss a lot while you take out the mages. I played archer for a little while now while I manage to make some kills, I usually loose out when a fighter comes rushing in with his skill.
Advertisement

Robbodude2

Rank 0
Robbodude2
PostedAug 06, 2011 12:25 pm
I dont know an awful lot about PvP (which I can only assume you are talking about), but I am aware that in top level PvP these days a lot of builds are up to 1500 DEX, which as im sure you can imagine, is Hard to try and hit somebody with! I'd think though that 1000 would surely be enough, and leave you with space to get in some extra STR/LUC - which ever you'd be trying to do the most damage with!
Unfortunately I dont know how to build to get this to work, I see grinding being slow as you'd be reducing attack power for accuracy + evasion.

Good Luck with your archer!

NimirDZ

Rank 0
NimirDZ
PostedAug 06, 2011 9:51 pm
I'm aware of grinding being slow, though don't intend to do that solo anyways... nor powerlevel btw but that to the side... But yeah its going to need a fair amount of dex to pull it off, but to begin with am thinking of going 5dex/2luc to feed of the natural +1 luc as well which str wouldn't have.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedAug 07, 2011 9:55 am
Don't do a dex build till you're 70 if thats the zone u plan to pvp in.

Do High DPS build to get to 70 fast then restat till you find the level of Dex you like.