Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedAug 05, 2011 8:25 am

Free Loot Wheel : GIFT CODE TAB

http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/itemmall/free-rewards/gift

I went to spin the free loot wheel and i noticed this new tab there. upon reading the instructions it seems its an even sponsored Gamestop. There are two packages one is only open for Chicago customers, while the others seems to be open to all.

In the instructions is a link to a page. If you click on it without being logged into aeria website it takes you to another page. If you click on it while being logged in it takes you to the page you are on again.

I dont get how to get a key to redeem this gift. Can a GS answer if they know or if someone knows how to do so please let me know. IF no1 knows, can a GS get a GM on this to get an answer?

Advertisement

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedAug 05, 2011 8:51 am
I`m not GS/GM but...........

Its just a promotion for the local Chicago gamestop customers to intice them into playing EE.

There is a locked thread below from yesterday on the subject if you are interested.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 05, 2011 8:56 am
It isn't clear.. but the WHOLE promotion is limited to select stores in the Chicago area. This is a test promotion to see how effective this is for Aeria/GameStop.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedAug 05, 2011 9:02 am
I thought all the GameStops gave the Auric Jewel. I guess I was wrong. xD;

TraceSpades

Rank 0
TraceSpades
PostedAug 07, 2011 9:24 pm
isn't alittle stupid to do it only in one area? maybe you should do all game stops 10 per gamestop and see if they sell. screw chicago. i love in new jersey.

MageLord

Rank 1
MageLord
PostedAug 07, 2011 9:28 pm
TraceSpades wrote:
isn't alittle stupid to do it only in one area? maybe you should do all game stops 10 per gamestop and see if they sell. screw chicago. i love in new jersey.  

truth be told, the negotiation powers between AGE and gamestop, it seems gamestop would be able to dictate the terms moreso, and the cost to inform/distribute information to all gamestops would be significantly higher than just a select few

xxtweety83xx

Rank 0
xxtweety83xx
The town where nothing happens United States
PostedAug 10, 2011 7:46 pm
Well even though its only in the Chicago area, its still annoying for us around there as well. Today I had a plan to go get one of the free cards from a Gamestop as I live about 20 minutes from the city. I looked up quite a few Gamestops near me and they were like "huh? What is this game?" and had NO clue about it. The first one I called in the actually city of Chicago was like... Yeah, we have them, and we have a lot of them and not many people have been coming in to get them but a few have. I was going to pick up a card from there, but the store was almost an hour from me, and it just wasn't worth it.

I had a friend of mine stop by there, as she lives closer, and she dropped it by my house. Although everyone seems to think its unfair that it is only available in Chicago, its very, VERY limited in that area and not like many players are even close to that area. The thing that is the most unfair is that it is not available at every gamestop around. I know that would be a bit much for them to supply but really... The store I called had at least 1k of the cards. I'm sure 95% of them won't even be used [sadly].

Smile